Part 2

"Dad?" A man was sat in his office as a child ran into the room, screaming his dad's name. "dad!"

"Is everything ok honey?" the man turned to his daughter with a concerned look on his face.

"Can we please go to the park?" begged the child "I want to spend time with you"

"Of course" said the man "give me five minutes and we will go"

"thank you!" cheered the child, running out of her father's office "we're going to the park!"

"Where do you think you're going Lee Jeno?" a middle aged woman walked into the office 

"I'm going to take Hyejin to the park" said Jeno, picking up his phone from his desk "she wants to spend time with me"

"You can't go" scoffed the woman "we're meeting the Kims this afternoon"

"Why are the Kim's coming over?" asked Jeno, turning to the woman "what did you and dad do?"

"Jeno, you are nearly thirty and still not married" scolded Jeno's mum "we are helping you"

"I don't need to get married" sighed Jeno "I'm perfectly fine with it just being me and Hyejin"

"I want legitimate kids" scoffed Jeno's mum "she is not biologically your child"

"You are wrong" said Jeno, crossing his arms "She is my child no matter what" 

"I want legit grandchildren" said Jeno's mum "which is why you are marrying the Kim's daughter"

"How many times have I told you I like guys?" cried Jeno "I am not marrying her"

"Yes you are" said Jeno's mum "I don't want some selfish little boy ruining the royal bloodline"

"But what about my life?" exclaimed Jeno "I thought Doyoung would be the next king"

"He isn't as suitable as you are" said the queen "also he betrayed us by marrying a commoner and a man"

"Times are changing mum" scoffed Jeno "Anyone can love anyone, its not wrong" 

"Shut up Jeno" yelled The Queen "you better drop that stupid act and start listening to me because I know best"

"Fine" scoffed Jeno "now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to spend time with my daughter"

"Oh no you don't" said The Queen, grabbing Jeno's arm "you need to get ready to meet the Kim's"

------------------------------

"Hey Hyejin, are you ok?" a man sat beside Hyejin as she was sat on the floor of the corridor curled up in a ball.

"Hey uncle Hyuck" sighed Hyejin, as the man pulled her into a hug "I'm waiting for dad"

"Oh, I just saw him go int-" said Donghyuck "why were you waiting for him?" 

"We were going to go to the park!" cheered Hyejin "he promised"

"I'm sorry honey" said Donghyuck "how about me and your other uncles take you to the park?"

"Why can't dad take me?" asked Hyejin, her little eyes growing big with curiosity 

"He- your- I don't know how to word this without hurting you darling" started Donghyuck "but know that your dad loves you a lot and would never want to hurt you on purpose"

"He probably got pulled into a meeting by your grandmother"

"Oh....." sighed Hyejin "he's always getting pulled places"