Part 13

"Good morning everyone, today is the day we have all been waiting for. The coronation of prince Jeno and his wedding with princess Hanbyul"

"Sooo, how are we feeling?" Mark nudged Jeno's arm to get his attention as they were getting ready "happy? sad? upset? excited?"

"Not looking forward to it" sighed Jeno "I've been dreading this day since our engagement was announced"

"What about your coronation?" asked Jisung "you must be excited about that"

"Even though i'm becoming king" said Jeno "i'm still going to be controlled by my mother"

"No matter what I do"

"What if you get coronated" started Chenle "and leave afterwards"

"Then I'll be known as the asshole king" said Jeno "who left an innocent princess at the altar"

"She's far from innocent" scoffed Mark "but her good girl act is believed by the public"

"If only we could expose her" sighed Jisung "then people can see who she truly is"

"She'll just worm her way out of it" said Jeno "she never gets punished for anything"

"Life is cruel sometimes"

----------------------------

"Today is the day, i wonder how Jeno is feeling" sighed Sooyoung, as the two sat in their usual place "poor him"

"I wish we could have seen him before. I would have encouraged him to run as fast as he can"

"I guess Hanbyul got her wish" said Jaemin "we haven't seen him in ages"

"But you've been messaging all the time" said Sooyoung "that's gotta count for something"

"I don't know what you mean" said Jaemin, his cheeks turning red "we don't message all the time"

"but you're also messaging all the time too"

"Well that's cause I'm seeing someone" said Sooyoung "but we're talking about you right now"

"Um no I would like to circle back to you" scoffed Jaemin "you're seeing someone?!"

"Stop trying to change the subject asshole" said Sooyoung "what's going on with you and the prince slash king"

"Nothing is going on" exclaimed Jaemin "now please explain!"

"Fine! his name is Soobin and he came into the library that week when you were sick. We spent ages talking and developed feeling for one another" explained Sooyoung "we made it official two days ago"

"Why didn't you tell me?!" yelled Jaemin "I'm so happy for you Soo! is he nice? kind? smart? tell meee"

"He is an absolute gentleman" said Sooyoung "And I'm really happy with him"

"So that's why you were always smiling when you were on your phone" teased Jaemin "what were you talking about?"

"Oh please" scoffed Sooyoung, rolling her eyes "you were smiling while on your phone more times than me"

"If i had a pound for the number of times you smiled while looking at your phone then i would be richer than a millionaire"

"You're exagger-"

"Excuse me do you have a tv?"

"No, this is a library" said Sooyoung "not a pub"

"But the other library has a tv"