Part 15

For some reason, this chapter was deleted and I have completely forgotten what the chapter had contained originally so I am sorry if it is different or if it doesn't comply with the story.

[This chapter contains themes of death- please proceed with caution]

Six years later

"Soo how are you feeling?" Jaemin, Sooyoung and their kids were sitting in the library, like they normally do.

"I'm excited" sighed Sooyoung, as she patted her pregnant belly "I can't wait to meet them"

"and are you still ok with taking the kids tonight?"

"Yes of course we are" exclaimed Jaemin "its yours and Soobin's anniversary so you need to celebrate"

"A sleepover at uncle Jaemin's house?" asked Jeongyeon, as she looked up from a book "yes! I love my uncle's house"

"I'm glad you love going to your uncles" said Sooyoung, as her kids nodded enthusiastically "I am so happy"

"Are you and Jeno thinking about adopting more kids?"

"What caused this topic change?" asked Jaemin, his cheeks turned bright red 

"Oh I dunno cause I'm pregnant" said Sooyoung "soo are you?"

Jaemin turned to his daughters Hyejin and Haerin, who were reading together with Mr Snuggles. "Oh I don't think so" chuckled Jaemin "we're happy being a family of four"

"But I am so glad and proud that you got rid of Doyeon" 

"I know" sighed Sooyoung "Soobin is so different to him. He treats me better and loves me for who I am. I love him so much"

"You two are made for each other" said Jaemin, as the two hugged, tears falling down their faces "I can tell because of how you look at each other"

"That's the same with you two" teased Sooyoung "your majesty"

"Stop it, I'm not the queen" teased Jaemin, lightly hitting Sooyoung's arm "we're just husbands"

"Speaking of husbands, when is yours coming to pick you up?"

"He's coming soon" chuckled Sooyoung, "I'm excited for tonight"

"Ooh, do you know what you're doing?" asked Jaemin, raising an eyebrow "I bet it'll be very romantic"

"You'll never know with Binnie" chuckled Sooyoung "I don't know where he gets his date ideas from"

"Maybe he and Jeno share their ideas. I mean they are so romantic"

"And speaking of romance, here he is" said Jaemin, looking up as Soobin walked into the library "get ready to be treated like a princess"

"Says the actual princess" teased Sooyoung, her eyes on Soobin as he walked towards them "where is your prince?"

"He's in a meeting" sighed Jaemin, not noticing that Sooyoung called him a princess "I have no idea how long it will go on for"

"Ah ha! he admitted it" exclaimed Sooyoung "princess Jaemin"

"Oh my god stop Soo" blushed Jaemin, rolling his eyes "hey Soobin, how are you?"

"Hi Minnie, I'm great" chuckled Soobin, as he kissed Sooyoung's forehead "how are you?"

"I'm looking forward to hear all about your date later" teased Jaemin "what have you got planned?"

"Oh that's a secret" said Soobin, winking at Sooyoung "Arin, Jeongyeon! what books are you reading?"