Part 9

"Oh my god" Sooyoung turned to Jaemin who was looking at his phone with a shocked look on his face "this can't be real"

"Alright instead of narrating what's happening" started Sooyoung "can you please just tell me before I rip the phone out of your hand"

"We're invited to the Royal ball next week" said Jaemin, showing Sooyoung the messages "I can't believe this"

"What do you mean we're invited to the Royal ball?" yelled Sooyoung, scaring an old lady who was reading with her grandson "sorry ma'am"

"Are you serious? We're actually invited to one of the most inclusive parties of the county?!"

"I guess I am yeah" said Jaemin "no jokes or anything"

"Oh my god we need to decide what to wear!" exclaimed Sooyoung "we should definitely match"

"Won't we look like a couple then?" said Jaemin "trust me, you won't enjoy the ball if there are people asking us if we are dating every five minutes"

"So what?" said Sooyoung "best friends can co-oridnate outfits"

"Fuck what they think"

"Excuse me, the language that you are using is outrageous!" the old lady looked angrily at Sooyoung as she dragged her grandson out of the library "you should be ashamed of yourself"

"Sorry ma'am!" called Sooyoung, as the old lady shut the door "please come back again"

"What?" Jaemin was giving Sooyoung a look as her eyes made its way back to him "I can't help it if I swear! it just happens"

"I know that" laughed Jaemin "just maybe next time don't shout it out loud"

"Fine" said Sooyoung "now, let's get back to the outfits"

"A delivery for Na Jaemin" The friends looked up as they saw a delivery man surrounded by what it looked like thousands of boxes.

"Did you order something?" asked Sooyoung "without my knowledge???"

"I'm not the cause of this delivery" said Jaemin "it must be someone else"

"Someone else?!" exclaimed Sooyoung "so some random person just sent us lots of boxes"

"Probably" said Jaemin "excuse me sir, can you tell us who sent this delivery"

"Give me a second to check the paper" said the delivery, picking up the paper from his pocket "its from Mr Lee Jeno"

"Lee Jen- Oh my god the king sent us this?!" yelled Sooyoung, running towards the boxes "Jaem pass me the scissors"

"Alright calm down" said Jaemin, as he walked over with the scissors "Thank you sir"

"Have a nice day" said the delivery man, before walking away "goodbye"

"He's got us more books!" exclaimed Sooyoung "how did he knew we needed more books?!"

"I told him when we were talking" said Jaemin, as they opened up more books "he said he would help by giving us more books but I didn't think we was being serious"

"I said he didn't have to-"

"but he did!" finished Sooyoung, as she took books out "ooh its so obvious"

"What's obvious?" asked Jaemin, stacking the books on the bookshelves "go on tell me"

"He.likes.you" spelled Sooyoung "Did you understand that?"

"Nana has a boyfriend?" Max was stood behind Jaemin, his mother sitting at a table on her phone "who would date him?"

"Alright who let you back in here?" exclaimed Jaemin "you're banned"