Part 16

"We're here!" yelled Jaemin, as he walked into the delivery room "are you ok bestie?"

"Well I feel as others feel when they're giving birth" sighed Sooyoung "hungry"

"Can you please get me some food?" 

"I can't right now hun" said Jaemin "but I promise to get you whatever you want once you've given birth"

"You're literally the best friend Minnie" said Sooyoung "I love you"

"Love you too Soo" said Jaemin, holding Sooyoung's hand "Arin and Jeongyeon are here too"

"I want to name my child after you" said Sooyoung "Minnie for a girl, Minjae for a boy"

"I guess you're really hungry hm?" chuckled Jaemin "you always act weird when you're hungry"

"Of course" sighed Sooyoung "how along am I?"

"You're 8 cm dilated" said the midwife "it just needs to 2 more cm dilated for you to start pushing"

"You can do this Soo" said Jaemin "you've done this before"

"My darling babies" sobbed Sooyoung "I love them"

"Wait, where is Soobin?"

"I'm here darling" chuckled Soobin, squeezing Sooyoung's other hand "I've always been here"

"and I will never leave"

"Awwwwwww he's so sweet" cooed Sooyoung "sorry this wasn't our ideal anniversary"

"Don't be sorry honey" said Soobin "I'm just happy to be here with you"

"I love you Soobin" cried Sooyoung, wrapping her arms around Soobin "soo much"

"10 cm dilated now" said the midwife "you are ready to push"

"Wait what?" exclaimed Sooyoung "I'm ready? Binnie I can push!!"

"Alright, how are you feeling Sooyoung?" asked the midwife "are these two who you want in the room with you?"

"I am ok miss" said Sooyoung "I am so ready"

"and yes, these are one of my favourite people"

"Then let's do this team!"

Timeskip

"The love of my life, where are you?!" Jaemin rushed out of the room, his eyes wandering for his husband "Jen Jen??"

"We're here Jaemin" chuckled Jeno, as he entertained the kids 

"What gender is the baby?" asked Jeongyeon "I think it'll be a boy and Arin thinks its a girl"

"Of course it's a girl!" exclaimed Arin "she experienced the same things she did with us"

"That doesn't me-"

"Please tell us uncle nana!" cried Arin "we really wanna know"

"It's a boy!" said Jaemin, excitedly "its a healthy baby boy!"

"Yes!" exclaimed Jeongyeon "I told you"

"Ah dang it"

"It seems like you're more excited" chuckled Jeno, as Jaemin sat down next to him "than the actual parents"

"Of course I'm excited" sighed Jaemin "my best friend just had a baby"

"And I have the best present ever"

"A present?" asked Arin "what is it?"

"Family of Park Sooyoung?" said the midwife "You can come in and see the baby if you want" 

"You'll see" teased Jaemin, as they walked into the room "soon enough"

"Hi my darlings" called Sooyoung "meet your brother Minjae"

"Is he named after papa?" asked Hyejin, as Sooyoung nodded "that's cute"

"Can you name your next one after me?" asked Haerin

"Or me!" asked Hyejin

"Oh I dunno" chuckled Sooyoung "we'll have to see"

"Now I have a present for you" said Jaemin, pulling a gift bag out from behind him "it something for the whole family"

"Aw Jaem, you really didn't- oh my god" exclaimed Sooyoung, as she took the present out "you wrote a book?"

"Well you know how my mum wrote a book for me?" said Jaemin "it inspired me to write ones for ones closest to me"

"Its about our friendship and our family" 

"Na Jaemin, I can't believe you" cried Sooyoung, hugging Jaemin "I love it"

"Can we read it too?" asked Haerin "the drawings looks so pretty"

"I asked Renjun to help with the drawings" said Jaemin "its for everyone to enjoy"

"Thank you" said Sooyoung "love you Minnie"

"Love you too Soo"

"Well I think we're all very emotional and tired" sighed Sooyoung "who wants food?"

"Why don't you two spend time together?" asked Jaemin "we'll take the kids back home"

"Are you sure Jaem?" asked Soobin "I can always ask someone else to stay with Soo while I take them home"

"It's no problem Soobin" said Jaemin "it's ok. come on kids, say goodbye to your mum and dad"

"The book is so beautiful" said Jeno "you did so well Min"

"I'm glad you like it" said Jaemin "I have a surprise for you too"

"More surprises?" exclaimed Haerin, "I love it!"

------------------------------------

The kids were in bed fast asleep, leaving the adults to only be awake and sitting in the messy living room.

"As per to what I said before" said Jaemin, "here is your gift"

"Another copy of the book?" asked Jeno "its love-"

"Nope" interupted Jaemin, a big smile on his face "its a book about our love story"

"I was wondering if we could go see my mum tomorrow since its her birthday? I want to catch her up with everything"

"Of course Jaem" said Jeno "we can bring a picnic as well"

"That sounds lovely" said Jaemin "you know me so well"

"Why do you sound surprised?" teased Jeno "we've known each other for eight years"

"And married for four" 

"I know silly" chuckled Jaemin "if anything, I'm just glad I have you"

"Me too" said Jeno "if it wasn't for you, I would have probably married Hanbyul"

"Oh god" said Jaemin "I can't imagine you two having kids"

"Please don't put that image in my mind" chuckled Jeno "now can I have a look at these lovely drawings?"

"Nope you'll have to wait until tomorrow" said Jaemin "its a surprise"

"but I thought the book was a surprise?" said Jeno "what are you hiding jaemin?"

"nothinggg" teased Jaemin "oh would you look at the time? I'd better go to sleep"

"Come back here Na Jaemin!"