Part 11

"Found you" Jaemin was sat on a balcony watching the beautiful sunset as Jeno sat right next to him. "how are you?"

"I'm fine" chuckled Jaemin "you look very smart in your suit"

"Thank you" said Jeno, placing his hand next to Jaemin's "you look very pretty in yours"

"Oh this old thing?" laughed Jaemin "I just pulled it out of my wardrobe"

"How are you enjoying the ball?" asked Jeno, as he stared at Jaemin "I'm sorry about Hanbyul by the way"

"The ball is wonderful" said Jaemin "thank you for inviting us. I'm having a lovely time, I danced with Hyejin and I met my mum's childhood friend"

"Who is your mum's friend?" asked Jeno "is it someone I know?"

"It was in fact your aunt Yoona" said Jaemin "I talked about my mum and the library with her"

"And she defended me when Hanbyul was being rude"

"That girl won't not stop will she" sighed Jeno "I'm glad auntie yoona was there to help"

"She reminds me so much about my mum" said Jaemin, his eyes focusing on the sunset as he tried not to cry "being in her presence made me feel like my mum is here"

"She will always be there with you" said Jeno, pulling Jaemin into a hug "she is watching over you with a huge smile and is so proud of you"

"Thank you Jen" sobbed Jaemin "that means a lot"

"Dada, can you help me find nana?" Hyejin rushed towards her dad, somewhat interrupting the tension between the adults "I want to dance with him again?"

"I'm right here honey" chuckled Jaemin "I'm down to dance again"

"Oh nana you're here" said Hyejin, as she grabbed Jaemin's hand "let's go dance!"

"Can I come too?" asked Jeno, standing up and followed "I want to dance"

"Sure dada" said Hyejin, turning to face her dad "if you can catch up with us"

Soon Hyejin was running along the corridor, pulling Jaemin along with her as Jeno laughed at the two.

"Hold on a minute" called Jeno, as he rushed after his daughter "wait for me"

"And they say, they're not dating" scoffed Yoona, as she and Doyoung watched the three of them "what a bunch of lies"

"Agreed"

-----------------------

"I can't believe that commoner is dancing with my fiancé" cried Hanbyul, as she watched the three on the dance floor "he should be removed from the ball"

"Why don't we remove him completley?" suggested Minju "That way he will leave your man alone forever"

"Great idea honey" smirked Hanbyul, her eyes landing directly on Jaemin  "great idea indeed"