Part 5

"Nana!!"

When Jaemin opened up the library that morning, he didn't expect to hear the voice of Hyejin and her running into the library to give him a hug.

"Hyejin, you're back!" exclaimed Jaemin, as he picked Hyejin up into a hug "how are you darling?"

"I'm ok!" squealed Hyejin "and look, my dad is here too"

Jaemin turned to the handsome man standing near the entrance with Jisung and Chenle next to him.

"Ah you must be Nana" chuckled the man, as he walked toward Jaemin and Hyejin "its nice to finally meet you, I'm Jeno"

"I-I'm J-Jaemin" stuttered Jaemin, holding his hand out for Jeno to shake "sorry, I'm not normally like this"

"Its fine" laughed Jeno "I want to say thank you for looking after Hyejin, I am very grateful"

"It was no problem" said Jaemin, his cheeks turning red "she's a lovely kid"

"Jaemin! guess what? I finally did it! who are you tal- oh my god its the future king" yelled Sooyoung, holding her hands on her mouth "he's right here in our library"

"What did you finally do?" asked Jaemin, raising an eyebrow at Sooyoung "Sooyoung?"

"I'll tell you later" sighed Sooyoung "Welcome to our library you're majesty"

"Oh please call me Jeno" chuckled Jeno "I'm guessing that you're Soo?"

"Oh? you've heard of me before?" teased Sooyoung "that's a big achievement. The king knows me"

"Oh and hello to you too Chenji!"

"Sorry we didn't notice you before" said Jaemin "how are you?"

"Its ok, we didn't want to interrupt the meeting" teased Chenle "it looks like you're getting along well"

"Nana, can you please pick out some books for me to read?" asked Hyejin, holding Jaemin's hand "I want to read with dad"

"Of course" said Jaemin "oh and I know someone who can help us too"

Jaemin walked towards the teddybear shelf behind the library counter and picked up a bear as Hyejin cheered loudly.

"Mr Snuggles!" 

"Now, let's choose some books shall we?" said Jaemin, handing Mr Snuggles to Jaemin and held her hand "want to come as well Jeno?"

"Oh yes please" said Jeno, holding Hyejin's other hand "I'd love to"

"They look like a family" whispered Sooyoung, as she, Jisung and Chenle watched the three of them walked towards the children section on the library "so adorable"

"I know" agreed Chenle, leaning on Jisung's shoulder "Jaemin would be a better match than Princess Hanbyul"

"Oh? what's the gossip?" asked Sooyoung, quickly turning towards the two princes "please spill, there is literally no gossip here at all"

"The Queen is trying to set Jeno up with Princess Hanbyul" explained Jisung "but she's really rude"

"Oh god" said Sooyoung "what's Jeno's opinion?"

"He doesn't want to marry her" said Chenle "especially after she was rude to Hyejin"

"She was rude to Hyejin?!" exclaimed Sooyoung "What a bitch! What did the Queen say?"

"She joined in with the rudeness" scoffed Jisung, crossing his arms "they're just as bad as each other"

"Well I guess her nice personality is just a facade" said Sooyoung "who knew? I will never trust them again"