Part 14

"You like me too?" asked Jeno, as he moved closer to Jaemin "are you serious right now?"

"Why would i lie?" chuckled Jaemin "you told your truth so i told mine"

"I- i can't believe this" said Jeno "I'm so happy to hear that"

"So now what?" said Sooyoung"are you two dating? Are you getting married instead of Hanbyul?"

"Um no you are not" said Hanbyul, moving in between Jeno and Jaemin "we have a contract and an obligation to fulfill"

"I'm not going to marry you Hanbyul" said Jeno "not in a million years"

"Well then you can kiss being king goodbye" spoke the queen, she was stood in the doorway looking annoyed "the choice is up to you"

"I'm not marrying her" said Jeno "not after she was rude to my daughter and threatened Jaemin"

"We signed a deal with Hanbyul's parents" said Queen Sarang "you either marry her or forfeit the crown"

"Fine then I'll foreit th-"

"I will not let you take the easy route out of this" said queen sarang "you forfeit the crown and will be banished to never return again"

"So either way, you have to marry-"

"I'll give up the throne" said Jeno "i just want to be with the ones i love"

"You can't just do that!" yelled queen sarang "you're our only heir"

"And you're already the king!"

"Fine then" said Jeno "then i strip you all of your titles and demand that you leave this kingdom immediately"

"As if you can get rid of us that easily" scoffed Hanbyul "I'm loved by everyone"

"I wouldn't say that after this video gets released" said Sooyoung, as she was recording "now they'll see the real side to you all"

"Jeno please" begged Hanbyul "lets just get married"

"No Hanbyul" said Jeno, holding Jaemin's hand "I'm with someone else"

"Well technically you haven't asked me out yet" teased Jaemin "so you're still single"

"Ah i see" chuckled Jeno, as Jaemin teasingly glanced at him "will you na Jaemin please be-"

"You're already proposing?!" squealed Hyejin, running into the library "I'm getting a new papa!"

"What? I didn't know you moved fast Jen" teased Donghyuck "congrats bro"

"I was literally just asking him out" sighed Jeno "We're not at that stage yet"

"So you two are dating now?" asked Chenle "finally"

"No not yet" said Jeno "people keep interrupting me"

"Well go on then" said Renjun "we're waiting"

"Na Jaemin, will you please be my boyfriend?" asked Jeno, as he exchanged smiles with Jaemin

"Hm let me think about it" teased Jaemin, as Jeno chuckled at the other's response "what is my answer?"

"Just say yes and kiss already!" yelled Sooyoung "you're so annoying sometimes"

"Of course i will be your boyfriend!" chuckled Jaemin, as the two moved in closer to kiss 

"Someone cover the child's eyes!" yelled Sooyoung "she's too young"

"I think you're the one that's too annoying" laughed Mark, as Sooyoung threw a paper ball at him

"Well thank fuck for that" sighed Sooyoung "whoops"

"Sooyoung!"