Epilogue

"Hi mum" Jaemin was sitting on a picnic rug next to his mother's grave, his daughters and husband sitting next to him with big smiles on their faces as he placed a bouquet of tulips on her grave. "I miss you so much. How have you been?"

"It's been a couple of months hasn't it? I came here the day before mine and Jen's anniversary to talk to you about my plans"

"I know I only come here once a month but I will try and come more often. I put a photo of you on my bedside table and when I read a book, I read out loud so you can hear it too"

"I wish you were here, hugging me tightly as we talk like you used to. I wish you could teach your grandkids what you taught me, I'm so sorry you were taken away from me so soon"

"Sooyoung, you remember Sooyoung right? If not, she was the one who accidentally let a dog into the library. She gave birth to a baby boy yesterday, his name is MinJae. She named him after me by the way, and no I didn't ask her to!"

"Kids, do you want to say something to granny?" asked Jaemin, a gentle smile on his face as Jeno held his hand "its ok loves, you can go ahead"

"Hi granny! I hope you are well wherever you are, I really wish we could have met you. In school, we had to do a family project and I talked all about the library and of course about you!" said Hyejin "papa talks about you all the time"

"You sounded so kind and lovely" said Haerin "and I bet you give such amazing hugs too!"

"We love you granny!" said Hyejin and Haerin, moving closer to hug the gravestone "so so so so much"

"Hey Hyejung, thank you for bringing your son into my life. As I promised before, I will forever look after and care for Jaem and our kids for as long as I live" said Jeno, as tears fell down his face "And thank you for letting me marry your son, I love him so much. I hope that we will all reunite in another life and that I will be able to meet you"

"Now we haven't returned empty handed, I've come baring a gift" said Jaemin, picking up a book "do you remember when you wrote me a book about me and you?"

"Well, I've written a book about me and Jeno's love story. And I want to read it to you and my kids as you would have read to me. "

"I love you so much mum, I hope you enjoy it"

"Once upon a time........"

The end <3

Thank you so much for reading! please feel free to read my other stories and hopefully I'll see you in another story. Thank you again!!- T m <3