Life Changing Concert

WARNING BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES (NO LEMONS)

Lights flashing, people cheering, the pounding of drums shakes the walls, the guitar screaming, and fire sparks out after the singers voice finished letting the music play while she flips her light blue and red tip fur to the rock music and starts to sing again. "I better shut my mouth I've said too much. Just Obey pay the price sell the dream, Don't let the party die." The light blue and red tip fur female echidna sings. The crowd screams enjoying the band's latest new song while watch the 15-17 year olds. Some fans held up signs that say happy birthday to Bonestine since the concert landed on his birthday. "So just fucking forget it!" She finished and the song ends making the crowd go wild. "Thank you for coming out we will see you next time!" She said and the lights go black and the crowd screams.

"Woo I'm exhausted" the lead singer said. "Same here Zapella" said a male with tan skin, black and teal hair, and brown eyes putting up his bass. A purple female hedgehog with blue and pink highlights giggles at him. "What Emma?" "Nothing your eyeliner is running Ash" Emma said. "So is yours babe" a white cat with gold eyes and a gold gem on his head chuckled. "All our eyeliners are screwed up Zane" said a girl with light tan skin, dark brown hair with green highlights and blue eyes said. "True that Ivy" a grey and black hedgehog with ruby red eyes smiled. "Well let's clean up our faces and dine somewhere to celebrate Bonestines birthday" Zane said. "Guys it's not a big de—-" "you're sixteen today bones we're celebrating!" Emma stomps her boot. "Sooo her mother's daughter" Sonic chuckled. "Right?" Mario joined. "Bonestine baby why don't you it is your birthday" Rouge said. "Thank you rouge" Zapella smiled then looks back to her boyfriend. "Fine" Bonestine pouted. "Oh good you all are still here" a males voice said. They turn and see their music rep Mr. Time. "I have amazing news and I would like to talk to your parents considering this is a slight breach in our contract but flexible. So may I talked to them really quick?" He said and the teens nodded before heading back to their dressing rooms talking about Zane's recent 17th birthday party 10 days ago. Once they were out of earshot and out of sight Katherine turns to Mr. Time and crossed her arms. "Ok what is it?" She said in a professional yet not to happy tone. "I received word that they will be having a world tour starting in the last week of March through the beginning of Septem—." "Absolutely not!" Katherine said. "Kat—" "No Knuckles when we agreed to this, their education comes first we are not goi—" "I know I know but I can get ahold of the school and they can accommodate for them to have online classes. I will also let them have 90% of the profits. This concert was a life changing concert because I got so many people wanting to see them." Mr. Time said and Katherine raised a brow. She knows Zapella would be heartbroken for denying this big opportunity. Zapella has gotten good grades all year and her career is taking off after all. Katherine sighed then looks at Mr. Time thinking of her daughter's future. "Make it 95% and the 5% of that goes towards their education funds then they can go." She said sternly and he smiles. "You got a deal Katherine. And of course you all will be allowed to come too." He said as they shook hands. "Unfortunately we can't all come due to a project at work but Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, Blaze, Silver, Daisy and Luigi can go since their parts are already done." Katherine said. "Very well as long as there is a parent with them." Mr. time smiled. "Ok well bring them in" She said. Amy walks to the dressing rooms to get the teens. "Kat you sure about this?" Knuckles asked his wife as she fixed her light blue and purple hair. "Yes besides you can at least translate other languages." She said and he nods. "Ok so what's the good news because Amy smiling widely is freaking me out a bit" Bonestine said. "Bonestine!" Shadow and rouge snapped at their son. "Sorry..." "It's ok" Amy smiled then walked to sonic who kissed her cheek as she smiled at their daughter. "Well you should start packing your bags and getting things in order because at the end of March you will be touring around the world." Mr. Time said. "WHAT?!" They said excitedly then looked at their parents and friends who nod smiling. "You're going on your first world tour Dark Descendants" he finished. The teens excitedly hugged and high five then Zane looks at his parents. "Can I say a bad word?" Zane asked Silver and Blaze who chuckle and nod.

"HELL FUCKING YEAH!"

Artwork by uglykeys