Gained Trust

As mad as everyone was Mr. Time assured them that he will make sure he keeps his daughter in place. Bonestine was the most unhappy but he knows Mr. Time will do his best. The first stop on their tour is in Paris and Bonestine already has a date idea in mind for Zapella. As the flight attendant walks awau from Zapella who was looking through a magazine of tourist spots in Paris. "I know my girlfriend very well" he thought. He walks up to her making her look up then smile at him. "Hey Bones I can't wait to see the Eiffel tower, the Louvre, tuleries garden, and Notre Dame." She said and he smiled. "Well I was thinking since we will have all day after we land and tomorrow I was thinking you and me could go on a date and see it all." Bonestine smiled and saw her eyes sparked. "I would love that!" She said. "Now hold up" they look at Knuckles who was seated across from his daughter. "You two aren't going anywhere without an adult." "Dad it's a date in Paris!" Zapella looks down. "I don't care you two can't wonder alo—" "Hey knux come here a second" Shadow said making Knuckles roll his eyes and walks over to him. Shadow makes him walk into the other part of the jet. "Now I understand where you're coming from but Bonestine has been in Paris before when he and meadow went to see Darius so they won't get lost. You know he'll protect her and she can protect herself." Shadow said. "Shadow look I'm just not comfortable with my 15 soon to be 16 year old daughter wondering around a city shes never been too. Yes she'll be with her 16 year old boyfriend who I do trust but still." Knuckles replied and shadow sighed. "Now don't get mad at me for saying this since Locke passed away a couple weeks ago but how did your dad feel when you left for the Robotnik war at 9 years old?" Shadow crossed his arms and rose a brow. "Shadow that was different. The master emerald showed him I played an important role to ending the war. That's why he let me leave and I was gone for two years. During that time as I was told he was worried about me never coming back, was I somewhere safe or getting a call that something happened to me whereas I......" he turns to look at Zapella as she showed Bonestine the page with Notre Dame then sighs. "I know she will be back and safe..." he sighs again then looks at shadow. "I hate you ya know that?" He said and Shadow smirked. "You don't hate me just the fact that I know how to get through to you." Shadow said and Knuckles smirked while rolling his eyes. Knuckles walks up and sits back down looking at the two. "Dad please can we I already have my location sharing with you as I promised mom an—" She stops talking when knuckles held up his hand. He lowered it before looking at them then his gazed turned to Bonestine. "I want her back by midnight you got that?" Knuckles said to Bonestine. "Wait are you saying?" "Yes you both can go alone. I'm putting a huge amount of trust in you both for this BUT if you break that you won't be allowed to do this again during this world tour without adult supervision understand?" He said. "Yes sir" they both said and zapella hugs her father. "Thank you daddy and I truly promise we won't break your trust." She said happily. "Just be safe whenever you both go ok?" He said hugging her back. "We promise" they both said. "I got to tell the girls" she smiled and walks over to Ivy and Emma who were taking pictures of their boyfriends asleep. "I promise I'll make sure she's safe and protected sir." Knuckles looks back at Bonestine who had trust and respect in his eyes. "I know you will I trust you I have trusted you for a while now." He said to the young hedgehog. "What do you mean?" Bonestine asked as he sat down. "That night Jackson came to the house. How you immediately came to her aid and once he got violent you defended her and tossed him out. That was the night you've earned my trust and respect. So keep it up boy." He smiled. "Yes sir" Bonestine smiled happy to know he gained knuckles trust. "Bones wanna put plastic spoons in the guys mouths?" Ivy said. "Oh heck yeah" Bonestine said and jogs over making knuckles and shadow chuckle.

"So your son"