Paris pt2

"So you really let her go alone?" Katherine asked. "Yes Kat because shadow got through to me. So far she had been sending me pictures every now and then I guess to check in which I do respect." Knuckles said. "We did well then" Katherine smiled. "I just wish you were here it's kinda hard being in one of the most romantic cities in the world and I'm the only one without my spouse." He said. "I know baby but maybe next year we can go for our anniversary." Katherine smiled. "I would like that" he smiled. He hears the door open and checks the time seeing it was 11pm. Zapella walks in smiling and sees her dad on the couch. "Hey dad! She said and immediately hugs him. "Did you have fun?" He asked seeing she was back early. "So much fun! Thank you for trusting me and I can't wait to tell you everything oh I even got a painting hang on!" She bolts to her room. "She's really happy you did good knux" Katherine said. Zapella comes back after changing into pjs and shows knuckles the painting she got. "Oh hey mom!" She said seeing her mom on the phone. "Hi sweetie can I see it?" Katherine smiled. "Sure!" Knuckles moved the camera to the painting. "Oh my it's stunning sweetie I love the colors for the background." Katherine smiled. "Right!" Zapella couldn't stop smiling then showed her parents everything else while sending pictures to her mom. Soon zapella yawns and knuckles tells her to head on to bed. She nods, kissed his cheek goodnight, said she loved them and head to bed. "I'm proud of her" he said. "So am I now you get some sleep I love you" "I love you too" he smiled and hangs up before heading to bed.

"Oh my god the food was amazing!" Ivy said as the three sat in the hotel café. "Which restaurant did you guys go to?" Zapella asked. Ivy tells her and she tells Ivy where bonestine took her. "Zane and I had this really macaroons from this bakery and steak tartare at this restaurant. It was soooo good." "Sounds yummy I think I—" "Well look who it is. The boyfriend stealing bitch." Zapella rolled her eyes and turns seeing misty with her friend Liv. "I didn't steal him he dumped you." Zapella snapped. "Whatever I'm going to find daddy in the presidential suite." She flips her hair and the two walked away. "I'm glad we went on our date yesterday I can't imagine her ruining it." Zapella huffed. "Same" the girls agreed. "Oh good there you three are here is the schedule for tomorrow before the concert." Mr. Time's assistant said and he hands the girls the paper. "Ok thanks Sherman" Emma smiled sweetly. "Of course" he smiled back then leaves. "Wow this is a lot than our usual concerts" Ivy said. "Yeah" Zapella agreed.

12:00pm Arrival time
12:15pm Safety procedure meeting
12:30pm stage and backstage tour
12:45pm dressing room assignment
1:15pm first sound check
2:30pm second sound check
3:00pm lunch
4:30pm final sound check
5:00pm special items signing for souvenirs booth/
6:00pm meet and greets
7:30pm concert begins

"Wow we got a long day" zapella said. "we better rest up then z can we stay with you and your dad?" Emma asked. "Yeah sure" zapella said and texts her dad about the schedule. Later on that night the girls set their alarms and went to sleep. The guys did the same and stayed over with Bonestine.
The next morning the teens meet up at Daisy and Luigi's room to have breakfast before they all piled up into the limousine and headed to the concert's venue. Meanwhile Misty and Liv were complaining to her father about not coming to the concert. "Come on daddy!" "NO! AND THATS FINAL!" He snapped before leaving. "SO UNFAIR!" She stomped her foot but then an evil grin creeped across her face. "What are you thinking?" "When in Rome you will see" she smiled.

Hours later the Dark Descendants perform in front of thousands of people with a very successful and amazing performance.