Take off

The day finally arrived and the teens were extremely excited as they approached the airport. After going through all the security checkpoints and luggage checks they were greeted by a flight attendant who instructed them to a separate boarding room. There in the window they were in shock seeing a private jet with their band logo and their faces on it. "Guys we really did it!" Zapella said excitedly and took a picture of the jet. "Wow..." Rouge smiled very proudly. They walk into a lovely room with a buffet table and juice bar. "You will be boarding the jet in about an hour so please enjoy the refreshments" the attendant said and walks away. "So cool!" Ash said and they go straight for the food. The adults chuckled watching their rock star children enjoying the well deserved food. The door opens once more and Mr. Time walks in greeting everyone and shook the parents hands. "This is really too much sir." Daisy said. "Nonsense they earned it besides with the amount of money they made this year alone they can retire in two years which is up to them I see them doing this for a long time." "THAT MUCH?!" The adults said in shock and he nods. "Wow.... Just wow.... They make more than us" Shadow said. "No shit" Luigi chuckled. "What you guys talking about?" They turn and saw Ivy as she took a bite of chocolate cake. "Just the amount you've kids have made." Rouge said. "Cool" she said and walks away. "They really are pure hearts aren't they?" Mr. Time smiled. "We taught them the value in hard work to appreciate every penny they make." Knuckles said. "Good parenting." Mr. Time smiled and wished he'd done the same with his daughter. The sound of electric bells makes him jump and he answers the phone as he walks out. In the hallway Mr. Time says hello and is meet with a frantic voice of his ex wife. "Whoa hey Amber what's wrong?" "My parents have been badly injured and I have to leave to take care of them. So I won't be able to have Misty here because you know she'll make everything worst by complaining and half ass everything that could make them worst... I'm so sorry Marv...." She said very genuinely and he sighs. "I'll send a jet for her in the morning because we're going to take off here soon." He said. "Thank you Marv" she said and hangs up. "Damn it...." He huffed. He walks in and immediately everyone could tell something is wrong. "Is everything ok?" Silver asked. "They didn't cancel the tour did they?" Emma asked. "No the world tour is still on... I just have a family emergency that I must accommodate into this and I want to apologize ahead of time...." He look at Bonestine and he knew what Mr. Time was about to say.

"Unfortunately..... my daughter Misty will be joining us...."