No

Misty storms into the mansion and walks up to a male sitting at his desk looking over paperwork. "DADDY!" She yelled and he looks up. "Misty what's wrong?" He asked taking off his glasses. "I need you to—what the hell is that?" She points to the poster of the Dark Descendants World Tour. "Oh yes this is the band I told you about who's made my company over billions of dollars that paid for your private school tuition that you decided to dropped out of. And that I'll be traveling with while you stay with your mother." Mr. Time smiled. "WHAT! BONESTINE IS IN A WORLD FAMOUS BAND?! UGH!" She stomps her heel. "Now hold on and calm down young lady. Now what is it you ne—" "I want them to not go on that tour!" "Excuse me?" "DONT SEND THAT HEARTBREAKING JERK AND HIS SLUT GIRLFRIEND ON A TOUR!" She yelled. "Misty may I remind you that YOU caused the break up because you made me pay for that PI on him only to find out it was his sister and that Emma, him and their friend Ash were working on a project?" He said and her face turns redder. "But daddy!" "NO" he said. "I will not ruin this bands career that's growing more and more and that brings a lot of money to this industry for my daughter who can't get over her ex." He said strictly and she storms off. "IM GOING TO MOMS!!!" She yelled and he shakes his head. "I really fucked up spoiling her....." he rubs his tired eyes and picks up the phone.
"Hello?" "Hey Amber how are you and Stacy?" Time asked. "She and I are good you sound stressed what's wrong?" Amber asked before sipping on wine. "Well..." he explains to her what just happened and she sighs. "We really shouldn't have spoiled her even after the divorce..." she huffed. "I know anyways are you still ok with her staying with you?" He asked signing the last paper. "Of course she's our daughter. She maybe spoiled but I still love her. I guess we should really start giving her tough love." She said. "I agree. Well I'll talk to you later tell Stacy I said hello." He said sweetly. "I will" amber said and they hung up.

"Well I will say I'm proud of you for handling it very well sweetheart." Katherine praised as she sat on the couch with zapella in the living room wearing her pjs and her light blue and purple tip fur was up in a messy bun. Zapella pokes the chopsticks in the red and white box with the already cold noodles wearing her hair in the same bun and her new skull pattern pjs. "She just gave me an off vibe and honestly her eyes looked familiar." Zapella said. "How so?" Katherine asked seeing her daughter getting lost in thought. "I don't know.." she said. "You want me to heat that up for you?" She looks up seeing her father with his dreads pulled back and a towel around his neck. "Just got back from your jog hon?" Katherine asked and he leans over giving her a quick kiss. "Yeah" he smiled at his wife. Zapella smiled rolling her eyes and goes back to messing with the noodles with the chopsticks. "It's ok dad I kinda lost my appetite..." zapella said. "Is everything ok? You didn't really tell me anything about this girl. I mean from what I remember of what Shadow and Rouge told us she was insanely jealous and clingy." Knuckles said. "Well guess not much had changed.... Took so much energy to not punch her when she kissed him..... and how she and Scarlet Ann were making remarks during last period about me. It's bad enough with Scarlet trying to out rich me which I couldn't care less about but now this? I mean what did I fucking do?" "Zap—" "Let it slide Kat." Knuckles said and she nods. "That's the thing about bullies you never know and when you ask they'll tell you or not. Sometimes thats all it takes and they leave you alone. A bully sometimes isn't happy in their own life so they take it out on others who have what they don't. Sometimes they want to look cool or just have a bad heart. There could be thousands of reasons." Knuckles said sitting on the chair across from them. "How do you know all that?" "You think I was popular in high school?" He said and she nods. "Far from it." Both her parents said. "You're kidding?" "Nope your father and I were outcasts. It wasn't until senior year when the bullying stopped." Knuckles said. "What did you do?" Zapella asked. "Honestly I don't know I pretty much tuned it out during junior year. Or it could be because we started hanging out with shadow because when he came a month into the school year. I don't know." Knuckles shrugged. "It's really hard to actually know how to deal with them." Katherine said and Zapella nods. "Well I know why Misty hates me but I don't care Bonestine is happy and so am I." She smiled. "That's our strong girl" knuckles and Katherine smiled. "I'm gonna head to bed thanks for talking to me you all. I love you" she said and kissed her parents cheeks. "We love you too baby girl. Got a big day tomorrow?" Katherine asked. "Yeah we're gonna be talking about the tour set up" she said. "Ok what time are we dropping you off?" Knuckles asked. "Ten" "Ok well go to bed then we'll see you in the morning" He smiled and she goes upstairs.

Zapella sends Bonestine a quick goodnight and love you text before she cuddles up between her sheets and falls asleep.