Tokyo trouble part 2

Morning comes to the busy but beautiful city of Tokyo. Zapella wakes up before her friends and heads down to the lobby for breakfast. As she picked up a plate she felt like something was off but shook that feeling away. "Good morning zapella" she turns seeing Rouge. "Oh morning Rouge I never seen you up this early" she smiled. "Well I wanted to surprise my boys for once" she chuckled. "Can I help?" Zapella asked and Rouge nods. "Need an extra hand?" They turn seeing Katherine walk up and rouge smirked. "What?" "Seems like you and knuckles got wild last night." Rouge said and Zapella rolled her eyes smiling at her mother whose hair was still a mess and a clear hickey on her neck. "Rouge not in front—" "Mom I agree with her it really does" zapella giggles as her mother blushed. The three women get their plates and grab another for thier men to surprise them before heading back up to their rooms. Zapella heads back to Ivy's to get her stuff before joining her parents to eat. Rouge smiles when both her husband and son walk out of their rooms and thank her for the meal. Yet Shadow and Rouge soon notice something seemed off with their son as he stared at the plate for a good minute before eating not saying anything else. Bonestine finished his plate and walks back into his room making them very worried.
Later on zapella walked back into the lobby to meet up with bonestine so he could meet her dad's cousin that lives here. Yet she noticed he wasn't there and calls his phone. Once she hears his ringtone nearby she turns to the direction and her heart sank seeing him walking up to Misty who hugs him. "Ready for our date Boney boo?" She asked and he just nods. Zapella watched with tearful as the two leave and saw how clouded his red eyes were yet her heart was too shattered to fully notic
"I'm telling you something seems off with him today" Shadow said as they all sat in Knuckles hotel suite. "That does seem out of char—" Daisy was cut off when Zapella bolts through the door in tears and ran into her room. "Zapella?" Katherine said as she and knuckles followed their daughter. "I wonder what's wrong?" Luigi asked. "I don't kno—" "THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!" They jumped hearing knuckles yelled and he starts storming to the door. "Knuckles what's going on?!" Rouge asked. "ILL TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON IM GONNA KILL YOUR SON FOR BREAKING MY DAUGHTER'S HEART GOING BACK TO THAT MISTY BITCH!" He yelled and Shadow growled. "I'm going to kick his ass!!! This is not how I raised him!!!" Shadow yelled and the two left. "Aren't you going to follow and stop them?" Daisy asked Rouge.

"Nope"