Rome

Misty pouts when she and Liv are boarded on another jet with her father while the others board the special jet. She also found out about how the band is staying with Ivy's grandparents at their vineyard and not the hotel they'll be staying at. "I'll find away to get you back for stealing my man Zapella just you fucking wait" she thought.

"WOW!!!!" Zane exclaimed seeing the large manor that over looks acres of grape vines and other plants. "Yep this is my grandparents place" Ivy smiled. "Luigi! Daisy! Ivy! la mia famiglia!" A woman with dark brown hair with a grey streak on the side and old blue eyes waved. "Grandma!" Ivy runs up and hugs the woman. "My god look how much you've grown up!" She smiled. "I know right!" Ivy smiled. "Hey mama" Luigi said and hugs his mother. "Oh my boy my sweet boy" she said. "You're getting old" she said with a teasing smile and Ivy laughs. "Thanks mom" he chuckled and Daisy walks up then hugs her. "You look gorgeous my dear." She said to Daisy. "So do you mama" Daisy replied to her mother in law. "Also how are you feeling? About your parents?" She asked. "I'm taking it one day at a time" she said as a tear fell. Ivy's grandmother hugs daisy again. "Well you know you can always call me ok? I know what it's like to lose a parent." She said and daisy thanks her. "Now then let me show you all to your rooms. My husband is almost done with dinner" she said.

"It's so nice to have you all here!" Ivy's grandfather smiled as they all sat down. "It's good to be here Dad and everything smells and looks delicious" Luigi praised. "Thank you dear boy! Enjoy!" He said and the group starts to eat. "This is amazing." Blaze said. "Thank you Blaze" Ivy grandfather smiled. "No offense Lu but this is better than yours at home" shadow chuckled. "My father has more years in me but I'll beat his cooking one day" Luigi smirked. "Is that a challenge I hear?" His step father smirked. "Yes it dad" Luigi smiled. "Oh dear" his mother smiled at her son who saw his stepfather as his father since she left her abusive and controlling husband after her daughter was born. "Shadow what have you done?" Ivy joked and the table laughed. "I would love to see a food war" Ash smiled. "Same" Emma agreed. "Well then the night before your concert we will have one. What shall we make Luigi?" He asked. "Mushroom and polenta ravioli" Luigi smirked. "You sly boy but alright" he smiled. "Sweet!" Ivy clapped.

Later that night Ivy was brushing her hair for the festival of dance when her door was knocked. "Come in!" She said and when the door opens there stood her mother. "Hey mom" she smiled. "You excited?" Daisy asked. "Very! What's it going to be like?" Ivy asked as she put in skull earrings. "Well no different than that one festival back at home." Daisy smiled. "You and dad gonna impress everybody with your moves?" Ivy smiled knowing her parents love to dance. "Maybe of the song plays" she giggles with her daughter. "Hey ivy you ready we're heading out right now!" Emma said in the doorway. "Yeah I'm ready!" Ivy smiled and the three leave.

The streets were full of people as music plays and food was being cooked. Ivy smiled and couldn't believe the all lights, the smell of delicious food, and seeing everyone having a good time. "Hey dad dance with me!" She heard zapella say and drags her father to join the others. "Bones you mad knuckles took your girl?" Ivy joked. "Nope." Bonestine chuckled then turned to his mother. "May I have this dance mom?" He asked. "So sweet yes" Rouge smiled and shadow chuckled watching his son and wife dance the traditional Italian dance. Ivy joins in with her parents and friends who watch Luigi and ivy doing the dance perfectly which Daisy records and sends to Mario, peach, their boys and their youngest daughter Laura.

Laura: holy moly I would've trip over like you do mom 😂

Daisy: lol you're not wrong there baby girl how's school?

Laura: It's going good I gtg back to class now I love you mom tell Ivy to pick me up a souvenir magnet for my collection :-)

Daisy: So that's why she's been getting those and little crystal globe. I will tell her and I'm glad you two are close.

Laura: SHE GOT ME THOES TOO! I LOVE MY SISTER!

Daisy smiled at her phone before putting it up. Zane trips during a dance and Emma catches him making them laugh before he tilts her and they kiss. She snaps a picture and sends it to Blaze and silver before they all stop to eat. "Didn't think you could dance huh dad?" Zapella teased her father. "Oh you should see him after two shots of whiskey at a club" Shadow smirked. "Shut up" knuckles rolled his eyes. "I'd pay to see that!" Zapella joked and everyone laughed. Another song comes on and Ash swallowed his nerves before standing up and held out his hand for Ivy. "May I?" He smiled blushing and she smiled. "Of course think you can keep up?" She replied taking his hand. "You might be surprised" he said. Daisy and a Luigi smile as they watch their daughter and boyfriend head to join other couples. To their and Ivy's surprise Ash sweep her off her feet when they danced. "Where did you learn to do this?" Ivy smiled. "I may have practiced before we left for the tour." He smiled. "You're so sweet" she smiled. "I love you Ivs" he said. "I love you too Ash." She replied.

He spins her then tilts her before they end the dance with a kiss.