London and Fireworks

POP!
"We have a winner!" A man said. "What do you want for a prize young man?" He asked Zane who looks at Emma looking at a stuffed dragon. Zane points to the dragon then takes it before giving it to Emma. "Happy Birthday" he smiled. "Oh Zane" Emma smiled and kisses his cheek after she takes the dragon. Ever since the trouble in Tokyo the teens had a long talk and rebuilding that luckily didn't take long and they had another successful concert. Bonestine went as far as having a long conversation and apology talk with Katherine and Knuckles for what had happened which made the two adults gain back his respect and trust. Now the teens are in London enjoying a festival in the area they will be performing in at the end of the week. Zapella smiles at her friends before feeling Bonestine wrap his arm around her. "They do make a cute couple don't they?" He said. "Yeah they do" she agreed and they walk over with Ash and Ivy holding a small cupcake with candles. "Ok birthday girl make a wish" she said and Emma smiled before blowing out her candles. "What do you wish for babe?" Zane smiled. "I didn't wish for anything because it's already here. My amazing boyfriend, awesome friends, and that we're all cool now." She said. "Awwwww" Ivy and zapella said then hug her.
A few days later the night before the concert, Knuckles and Shadow walk into the conjoined room talking when they noticed the tv was on and Bonestine head was leaned back. They walked around and found him asleep with Zapella asleep next to him with her head on his chest. They both smiled but shadow goes to wake his son up before knuckles stops him. "I'll let it slide besides they got a long day tomorrow." He said and puts a blanket over the two. "You know Kat is gonna want a picture" shadow said. "Oh I know" knuckles said and takes a picture then sends to his wife and Rouge who had to head back home for an emergency fix on her part of the project. The two walk out to the balcony where knuckles lights up a cigarette. "Kinda reminds you of us a bit huh?" He said after blowing out smoke. "Yeah except I was the one laying on your chest" shadow said and they both chuckled. "True...... you did raise a good kid Shadz." Knuckles said. "I try and you raised a good kid yourself" Shadow smiled as knuckles blows out smoke again. "I try." He smiled then puts out the cigarette. "Let's go get some rest for tomorrow" he said. They walk back in and knuckles turns off the tv.
Morning came and zapella wakes up to an amazing smell then realized it was her boyfriend. Bonestine wakes up and the first thing he saw was her beautiful purple eyes. "Morning" he smiled and then they both realized something as they bolt up. "OH SHIT ITS MORN—" "Good morning you two" knuckles said and they both turn seeing knuckles sitting at the table with breakfast ready for them. "Eat up you both got a long day." He said before sipping his coffee. The two sat at the table and eat waiting for Knuckles to give them a lecture but he just ate with them. "Aren't you going to get on us?" Zapella asked. "Get on you for what? Sleeping on the couch after a long day of practice and during a movie I said you both can watch by yourselves. No and besides who do you think out the blanket on you both." he smiled and they smile. "Now finish up and get ready you got a concert tonight" he smiled.

Once more the crowd cheers as the lights dim to black. Zapella takes a deep breath once everyone was in position and starts to sing as the lights remained dark. "Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal. Fear is how I fall confusing what is real." She sang and the lights turn on showing them playing their hearts out as they hear their names being chanted by the fans. The rest of the tour went smoothly seeing places like China, Spain, Brazil, Russia, India, Egypt and Australia. Now they have returned back to Japan for another concert in a different part of the country and tonight was a festival of fireworks. Bonestine and Zapella along with their friends sat on a blanket waiting for the show to start. "Ya know after this I wouldn't mind having a little fun in the limo~" Zapella whispered in her boyfriend's ear. "No I want you to experience your first time back at home next week where I do have some condoms in my drawer" he whispered back. "Ok~" she winked and they kiss. "Y'all still haven't done it?" Emma giggled. "I wasn't ready but I am now" zapella smiled. "And I respect you for that" he replied and kissed her cheek. "Didn't your parents get on you?" Ash asked. "Yeah but they said I'm sixteen now and as long as I use protection they don't care." "You're kidding?" "Nope they were 15 when they started to have sex and they're not going to be hypocrites." "My parents said that too" zapella said. "So your dad is fine with it?" Zane smirked. "As he and mom said with nervousness yeah because well they were my age too when I had this discussion with them." She said. "We'll have fun then" the four said and they laughed. "Hey guys the fireworks are  about to start!" They hear silver shout from where they sat. "Thanks dad!" Zane hollered back. The night sky glows in a beautiful ray of colors and loud pops filled the silence. Zapella lays her head on bonestine shoulder where he laid his head over hers. Shadow smiles seeing the two as well as Rouge, Knuckles and Katherine who joined them after the project was done. "Despite what happened months ago their relationship really grown stronger since then." Katherine said. "That it has" Shadow agreed. Bonestine turned his head to zapella's whose eyes glowed from the colorful light.

He lifts her chin and kisses her just as the fireworks ignited more behind them.

End