The Ex returns

The bell rings and students start crowding the hallways as lockers clank and slam. Zapella walks up to her locker that was decorated with skulls, lighting bolts, and her bands logo. The clank of the latch opens the blue metal door revealing a few books and pictures. One of the pictures is of her and Bonestine after the Winter Jam last month sharing a soda making it their eighth date. The other are of her and her friends in London and Halloween. She grabs one of the books and replaces it with another before shutting her locker. She smiled seeing Bonstine leaning on the locker next to hers smiling at her. "Ready for Chemistry?" He asked. "Chemistry as in a kiss or class?" She smirked. "Both" he purred and leans to her. "Cute" she said putting the book between them giggling. "Hey" he laughed. "You both are so cute!" They turn and see Ivy walking up with Ash's arm around her. "We're all cute!" Emma smiled as Zane kissed her cheek and they laugh. "So what did you guys do for Valentine's Day?" Zapella asked. "Oh Ash—" "OH BONESTINE~!!!!" A female voice said that made Bonestine, Ivy, Emma, Ash and Zane flinch. Bonestine turns around and sees a Maroon fox with dark silver eyes, long hair, preppy dark clothes and designer hand bag running up to him. "Oh no...." Ivy said. "Misty?" Bonestine said in fear and Zapella's eyes widen. "Wait that's misty?" She said to Emma and Emma nods. She wraps her arms around the stunned Bonestine and kisses him but he immediately pushes her off. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He yelled. "Oh come on Boney baby I've been gone for almost two years. I figured you missed me and we have this grand romantic moment where we—" "Clearly you're out of mind. I said it was over. O-V-E-R over" he said sternly. "Oh Come on Boney baby I know what I did was wrong but I've changed." She batted her lashes. "You fucking hire a private investigator because you thought I was cheating on you with my sister. MY SISTER. Oh and let's not forget you threatened Emma because again you thought I was cheating when I wasn't! You can bitch at me but don't threaten my friends! Also I never want to get back together because I have a girlfriend who is my link so back off." He snapped and her eyes squinted. "You found your link? I thought I was going to be your link!" "That's not how linking works. My dad and mom weren't even dating when they linked." He growled. "So then who's the bitch then?" She hissed. "Don't you call her that!" Bomestine yelled. At this point zapella had enough and walks between them then pulled Bonestine in for a kiss. He didn't hesitate in kissing her back and Misty jaw dropped. Zapella released her lips from her boyfriend and turns to Misty smiling. "Hi I'm Zapella it's nice to meet you." She said sweetly but her eyes showed warning. "You're his link?" She hissed. "Yep don't we make a cute couple?" Zapella side hugs Bonestine who's trying not to laugh. Misty glared at her before flipping her hair. "No" she said and storms off. "Ok that was badass Z" Bonestine smiled. "You better believe now let's head to class" she said and kissed his cheek before the six teens walk to their classes.

Rouge was wiping off the table as Shadow was getting out the plates for dinner when they hear Bonestine storming in and go straight upstairs in a frustrated way. "The fuck?" Shadow said. "Oh he's just mad because Misty is back" Meadow said walking in whiling twirling her white and red hair. "Oh god that girl is back." Rouge sneered.

Knuckles was ordering in the usual since Katherine is working late tonight. He hears the door open and sees Zapella stomping into the living room before she grabs the pillow and yells in it. "Uhhhh Zapella? Sweetheart is everything ok?" Knuckles asked and Zapella tossed the pillow down just as three other echinda a walked in. "Yeah tell us big sis?" Rikilee asked. "Apparently Misty is back and oooo the way she acted during last period!" Zapella said and saw her siblings flinch. "Wait that bitch is back?!" "CHRIS!" "Sorry dad" Chris said. "Great... I bet Bonestine isn't happy"

"No kidding Rutan"