DADDY?!?!

"We're going to be in Tokyo in may?!" Ash said excitedly. "Yes we will Ash." Mr. Time chuckled. "Sweet I get to spend my birthday in Tokyo!" Ash celebrated making his friends chuckle. "I can't wait to get to be in Rome Italy just in time for the Dance Festival, I'm so excited to see my grandparents." Ivy smiled. "I'm excited to be back in London for my birthday!" Emma smiled. "Well I can't wait for Paris on our first stop." Bonestine smiled. "Yes it'll be a wonderful experience for you all and Ivy speaking of Rome I got a call from your parents and they said your grandparents will have you all stay with them for the few days." Mr. Time smiled. "Yay!" Ivy clapped. "Now then I will need you all to go o—" The door burst open and a angered Misty storms in. "DADDY I THOU—" she froze when she saw Bonestine. "Misty whatever your problem is I'll deal with it later now go and pack for your stay with your mother now!" Mr. Tome said sternly. She growled and storms off leaving a shocked look on the teens faces. "DADDY?!?!?!" They all said and looked at him. "Yes Misty is my Daughter. Now then let me tell you about the hotels you'll be—" "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!" Bonestine said. "I'll be honest Bonestine I didn't know what you looked like since you only met my ex wife and her wife. I still didn't know until she saw your poster on my desk. Now that I know I do owe you an apology for the PI and for my daughter's actions. I know you're a good kid so you never have to worry about my daughter trying to manipulate me to ruining your careers." He said and they nod. "Thank you I was worried about that...." Bonestine sighed. "Ok then let's discuss the hotels"

"I knew her eyes looked familiar" Zapella said as the teens sat in a smoothie café at the mall. "I know right?" Ash said sipping on his banana mango smoothie. "At least he has our backs" Bonestine said knowing it would've been his fault if they lost their career due to dating their boss's daughter unknowingly. "I know that look Bones don't blame yourself." Zane said before sipping on an oats, honey, and strawberry smoothie. "Zane is right Bones you didn't know" Ivy agreed. Bonestine looks at Zapella who smiled at him and nods. "Thanks guys" he said and takes a sip of his pomegranate, blood orange, and cherry smoothie. "Oh Boney baby~" He spits out his drink and turns seeing Misty, Scarlet Ann, Ebony, and Liv. "What do you want?" Zane growled seeing his ex Ebony. "Look I heard you're going to Paris on your first stop on your tour. Perhaps ask my daddy if I could tag along wi—" "After what you did earlier this week? Hell no" Bonestine growled. "Oh come on I just want to go shopping there." She batted her eyelashes knowing that's his weakness. Bonestine clenched his fists and grits his teeth. She knew he was about to cave. "Please?" She asked once more batting her lashes. "NO!" He snapped and she was shocked. The café got quiet and Bonestine felt embarrassed. "Let's go guys" he said and they grabbed their smoothies then walks passed the shocked popular girls. Zapella was the last and she gave the girls a cold death glare that spooked them.

Sonic placed a card on the table as the guys sat in Shadow's kitchen for their usual card game night. "So Blaze is excited about Paris?" Mario asked as he placed down a card while silver finished taking a sip of his beer. "Oh yeah I can't believe she never gone nor told me. I could've made that our honeymoon." Silver said. "Well Blaze did have her overbearing bitch mother there and would've ruined that." Tails points out before sipping on his whiskey. "Damn Tails" Luigi chuckled. "Well it's true" tails said and they snickered. "It's gonna be weird being not having Kat tag along." Knuckles said before taking a puff of an electric cigarette. "I bet" Shadow agreed placing a card down then grabbing his brandy. "Thou—" They jump when they hear the front door slam and heavy boots stomping on the floor. "FUCKING ENTITLED BITCH!!!" Bonestine yelled walking past the kitchen and stormed upstairs then slams his bedroom door. "Ummm is he ok?" Sonic asked. "I'll go check on him" Shadow said getting up and placed his cards on the counter before he walks upstairs. When he approached the door with Rock star symbols and keep out sign he could hear his son screaming into a pillow. "What the hell?" He thought and knocks on the door. "Bonestine can I come in?" He said and his ear flicks hearing the sound of his son walking to the door and then unlocking the door. Shadow opens the door just as Bonestine face planted back in his black and skull pattern bed. "Bonestine what's wrong? Did you and zapella get into a fight?" "No dad...." Bonestine muffled. "Then what's going on because the guys and I heard and watched you storming in. And I'm not going to get on you for cussing so don't tell your mother" shadow said and Bonestine sits up. "Well for starters Mr. Time is Misty's dad and Misty had the audacity to ask me to ask her father to join us on the tour to Paris. She said it's for shopping but it's bullshit. When I said no the first time she tried batting her eyelashes." "Let me guess you caved?" Shadow crossed his arms and leans in the doorway. "No I didn't I yelled no and embarrassed myself at the café..." Bonestine said and lays back down. Shadow uncrossed his arms and walks over then sat down on the foot of his bed. "Dad I don't know what to do..." "The best thing is to keep your ground like you been doing because eventually it'll stop. It worked on Knuckles with Shade and Julie Sue." Shadow said. "That's true... thanks dad" "You're welcome now get some sleep your great aunt Rowena is coming tomorrow for a visit." "Ok dad goodnight." Bonestine said feeling better. "Goodnight" shadow smiled and leaves his room. Shadow shuts the bedroom door before walking back into the kitchen and explained to the guys what was going on. Shadow picked up his cards then sat back down before he looked back up.

"Ok which one of you fuckers switch out my cards?"