Paris pt1

The sound of the jet landing breaks the silence of the night sky. The teens eyes widen seeing the city of lights and the effile tower lit up. "This is so exciting and it's so pretty!" Emma squeaked. "I know right!" Ivy smiled. "Well at least we'll get some sleep before morning sun raises." Silver said ready to get to the hotel. "Same here" knuckles agreed.

Once they get to their hotel which was a beautiful plaza the group had their own floor and rooms. Zapella opens the door and was shocked seeing a two bedroom penthouse like room making her smile. She runs and claims the room with a jacuzzi tub making her father chuckle as he gets on his phone. "Hey hon" Katherine said on the screen. "Hey you would not believe the room we got" Knuckles smiled and showed her around. "Hi mom!" Zapella said happily.
Ivy and Emma plopped on the two beds extremely excited about their first full day. "We need to get Zapella over here" Ivy smiled. "She's got her date with Bonestine remember?" Emma reminded her. "Oh right! Oh and I forgot to tell you both Ash is gonna be taking me on a date later too." "Same here with Zane!" Emma squeak.

Later on an hour before noon zapella was touching up her new dark plum lipstick. She looks at herself in the mirror seeing herself in her light blue jeans with skulls on the pockets, dark plum tank under a black laced short sleeve top and her hair was up in a punk rock ponytail. "Zapella bonestine is here" she heard her father say. "Ok!" She replied and slipped on her black high top converse. She grabs a small skull shaped bag with her wallet, phone, portable charger, and hotel key as she walked into the small hall. Once she walks up she sees Bomestine in a dark red shirt with the band logo on it, dark blue jeans, his red converse, and his quills in a low ponytail. "You ready Z?" He smiled and hands her a helmet. "Yes but what's the helmet for?" She asked. "Oh I rented a moped for the day." He said. "Awww" she smiled and knuckles smiled but was still nervous letting this happen. "Well have you two be safe and have her by midnight ok?" Knuckles said hiding his nerves. "Yes I will and I took extra precaution and have my location share with my parents too." Bonestine smiled and knuckles felt a bit more at ease. "At least he has enough respect for me to take this precautions to ensure is they'll be safe." He thought. "Smart boy" he smiled. Come on!" Zapella said excitedly then dragged Bonestine down the hall making knuckles chuckle while shaking his head. "You're really letting her be alone with her boyfriend in Paris?" He turns seeing a smirking Luigi. Knuckles rolled his eyes smiling at his friend. "Shut up Luigi" he said and they chuckled.

Bonestine and Zapella arrived down the steps and she sees the black moped making her more excited. After making sure their helmets were on good they get on the moped. Zapella wrapped her arms around bonestine waist as he drove off. Zapella was feeling so happy seeing the beautiful city and couldn't believe she was here. Just like a romantic montage they would stop at the places she wanted to see. She took pictures of them, fans they met, and even signed autographs as well. Bonestine was actually surprised Zapella knows how to speak French making him fall for her even more. They enjoyed traditional French foods and she laughed at Bonestine's grossed out face when he tried the escargot. She on the other hand really enjoyed it. Knuckles was walking with shadow silver and Luigi trying to get some air when he saw Zapella and Bonestine at a Café restaurant across the road getting espressos then saw her take out her phone. The next thing he knew it he got a text and saw the picture of the drinks with a caption saying, "Having an amazing time!" He smiled and continued to walk with the guys.
As the sun starts to set zapella smiled holding the painting the street artist done for them and they quickly dropped it off at the hotel before Bonestine takes her to dinner and then the Eiffel tower. Once the city was up in lights once more it made the scene more romantic once they got to the top. Zapella takes a few pictures as an according player starts playing a familiar tune then turns seeing bonestine holding out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He smiled and she smiled taking his hand. "Yes" she said. The two danced looking into each others eyes as the music played behind. "This was such an amazing day Bones. I love you" she said. "I love you too Z. I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled.

At the end of the song he cups the side of her cheek and they share a kiss.