Tokyo Trouble part 3

2 hours later knuckles and shadow return more furious but a bit worried. "Did you find him?" Rouge asked as Katherine handed Zapella some tea. "No we looked everywhere in the city." Shadow growled extremely disappointed in his son. Knuckles just sits down next to his daughter and hugs her as she cries again. The door knocks and Shadow opens it seeing the others. "Z we got your text" Ivy said as they all go to her. Knuckles gets up and lets the two girls hug their heartbroken best friend. "This is so uncool of him" Zane growled. "I know but.... Out of character then again people change" Ash said angrily. "What's worst is that he hasn't even broken up with me.... But I don't understand I thought since I was his link....." she cries more and this fuels Knuckles rage. "Daisy I need your stake because once I see him he's dust." "Dad please don't kill him.... We need him for the band...." Zapella said. "Z you really want to keep him in the band after this..." Emma asked. "Until the tour is over...." She said looking down but felt something was off about everything. "But some—" she was cut off by a pounding of the door. Silver walks up and opens it seeing a fuming Mr. Time. "Good you're all here we need to talk!" He said storming in. "Did you six have a fight?" Mr. Time asked the teens. "No we haven't seen him all day why?" Ivy said. "Well I need to know because I gotten this voicemail from him saying he quits the band and he will be coming back to pack up and leave!" He snapped. "WHAT?!?!" They all said even Shadow and Rouge were completely shocked. "WE WERE NOT AWARE OF THIS!" they both shouted. "Play the voicmail" Zapella said and he does. Zapella listens closely and hears something whispering in the background as Bonestine spoke but sounded like his soul was sucked out of him. Zapella soon remembers his eyes and then recognizes the voice behind him. "THAT BITCH!" She said and storms out with everyone following her.
Once the elevator opens she walks out and sees Bonestine with Misty walking back in. Zapella quickly grabs them both and to an empty room ignoring Misty yelling at her. "What is going on?" Mr. Time asked before the others followed. "WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?!?! CANT YOU SEE HE HAD LEFT YOU!!!" Misty yelled and Zapella looks at Bonestine who stood in place not saying a word. That's when she noticed Misty's necklace and everything made sense. "You Spelled him with a siren amulet didn't you?" She growled and Misty gulps but then growled. "So what if I did?! He's mine! He should've always been mine!!!" She confessed. "Well he's not! Why are you so obsessed with him being yours?!" "Well I mean we were each other's first time" she smiled and zapella rolled her eyes. "Just because you two had sex isn't a good enough reason." She crossed her arms. "Oh that boy got some explaining to do" Rouge hissed. "Yes it is Zapella even has his mark~" she lowered her shirt showing a fading mark. "Looks like to me it's fading away because he's found his true link" Zapella smirked. "WHAT?!" Misty looks at the mark and zapella takes the opportunity and rips the necklace off of Misty. "HEY!" She yelled and zapella punched her before dropping the necklace and crushes it under her boot. Bonestine eyes returned to normal and groans as he held and shook his head. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT ZAPELLA!!!" "NO SHE WONT YOUNG LADY!!!" Mr. Time walks up and grabs his daughter arm. "I'm going to call your mother and send you to your aunts at her farm and make you work! After this stunt you are beyond grounded and will be sent to boarding school for this!" He said and drags her away. "BUT DAD—" "NO BUTS YOUNG LADY!!!!" They all hear. "Ugh" Zapella looks over at Bonestine who blinks a few more times. "Bones.... Are you ok?" She asked. "Z? What happened?" He asked still a little dizzy. "What do you remember?" She asked as the others approached. "Umm going for a night swim then a tune..... after that nothing. Why do you as—" he sees the tear stains on her face. "Zapella are you ok? Why were you crying?" He asked concerned and zapella sees he was back to himself making her smile. "Let's just say you were almost going to get killed by my dad...." She said and he froze. "Wh-why?" He asked looking at an angered Knuckles. Zapella tells Bonestine what had happened and he apologized to her non stop. "Bones it ok now that the necklace is destroyed everything is ok. I just have one question tho." She said. "What is it?" He said. "Do you still love me?" She asked and he smiled as he cupped her face. "I love you more than you know." He smiled and kisses her. "You can calm down honey" Katherine said to knuckles. "Fine..." he said but was secretly happy that Bonestine didn't actually hurt his daughter by choice. Once they part from the kiss zapella smacks Bonestine. "Ow what the heck?!" "Sorry that's what I originally wanted to do when I first saw you with her. Guess it came out late....." Zapella said looking down and he shrugs. "Fair enough" he smiled making them laugh and she kisses him. "Well I'm glad everything is okay with you two and that Misty was the one who hurt you and not him." Rouge smiled but Bonestine recognize that particular smile as his parents walked up then his father spoke. "Now get your ass back to the room because we're gonna discuss you having sex at 14!" Shadow snapped and Bonestine gulps.

"Yes sir...."