Chapter Seven

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Zack's strong hand guided the horse as they approached the Gaskarth residence, slowing down to a gentle trot. As Zack helped Jack gracefully dismount. Zack couldn't resist pulling him into a deep kiss, the rugged charm of the outdoors surrounding them. "I will never forget my time with the Prince in the field of wildflowers." Jack whispered wistfully.

Jack's decision was damn near made. All the feelings that Zack brought up in him were not  comparable to how he felt about Alex. Jack could tell that Zack was quickly stealing his  heart. He really did need to figure out whether he wanted his heart to stay with Alex or not. Jack couldn't ignore the fact that he felt so much safer and protected and loved with Zack than he ever has with Alex. I mean Jack has been dealing with abuse for the last year and Alex barely has done anything about it, since he found out. While Zack is literally moving Jack away from the only home he has ever known to keep him safe.

Zack smiled as he kissed Jack again. "You know, Jack, tonight was quite the adventure." Zack said with a playful glint in his eye. "I reckon I had the best company riding beside me."

Jack smirked, their whispered conversation filled with shared secrets. "Can't argue with that. I had a mighty fine time myself."

Zack leaned in, his voice low and intimate. "Two days from now, my servants will move your things to the castle. No more worrying about Annabelle. I'll make sure you're safe, Jack."

A hint of gratitude flashed in Jack's eyes. "I appreciate that, Zack. More than you know. I'm sure her attitude towards Alex and the rest of the Gaskarth family will change once I'm out of the picture as well."

Their playful banter shifted to a more serious note. "Remember our talk, Jack?" Zack murmured. "About your feelings for Alex. I want you to explore that, figure out what's true and real."

Jack nodded, a mix of uncertainty and determination in his gaze. "I'll give it some serious thought, Zack. Promise. I will say our little date today in the wildflowers has definitely made my heart more sure about you."

"To be frank I want you to have sex, and get your feelings out. I don't want you to tell me about it, I just want to trust that it happened when I come back in two days." Zack said simply as he looked deep into Jack's eyes.

Jack nodded. "If I do it, and I lose my feelings for Alex will you make love to me and make me forget it?"

Zack smirked. "Absolutely my love. my kisses in the wildflower field were just the beginning. Trust me when I say. I will make it worth it." 

Zack kissed Jack deeply once more. "It's probably near 8. You have to go." Zack said quietly, As the moonlight cast a soft glow on them, Zack squeezed Jack hand. "Can't wait to see you again, in two days time. Until then, take care of yourself."

With a final lingering look, Zack mounted his horse, leaving Jack with a heart full of mixed emotions.

——————————————

Jack entered the house and went straight to Alex's study. He knocked. "Come in Jack."

Jack opened then wooden door and he locked it behind him.  Determined to follow through what him and Zack had said. This was the time for Jack to know whether or not  his heart was with Alex or Zack.

"How was your  day with the prince?" Alex asked, being sarcastic at best. Last thing he wanted was to hear about Jack's romantic afternoon. 

"Alex.stop talking." Jack said as he walked over to Alex. As soon as he was close to Alex who was sat in a chair in his study. Jack leaned in and kissed Alex deeply and passionately.  In a way he never had before. And Jack admitted it was nice, but not as nice  as Zack.  Alex instantly responded. Knotting his fingers in Jack's hair as Jack climbed into his lap. Straddling Alex's lap.