Chapter Nine

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

After dinner Zack lead Jack back to their now shared quarters.

"You know watching you make my sister laugh and you being so sweet with my family. It makes me incredibly proud to be with you. My mother never really warms up to people as quickly as she has to you." Zack said simply.

Jack blushed. "Well you all make it easy to warm up to you all. I was expecting my transition into the royal family to be a bit more difficult."

Zack laughed "I mean, we are just people... but you still have some royal training. Your background as a servant and just your general personality. Is a benefit because you're not really speaking out of line, and you're speaking politely, and you're already so kind to the people of the kingdom. Because you still see yourself as one of them. You will definitely be the people's prince. You are charming and relatable. The people of Adoranda will love you."

Jack smiled. "Well I don't want to disappoint the kingdom, or the people within it. I never want to embarrass the royal family. I want to make you all proud. But most importantly, I want you my dear prince to like me."

Zack opened their door to their quarters. " I more than like you, Jack. I'm falling in love with you."

Jack's breath hitched as Zack kissed him. Pinning him to the door that they just closed. "Now let's get you in a nice relaxing bath in your new royal bath. I saw you looking at it longingly earlier."

Jack sighed as Zack pulled away. "Tomorrow you find you a new servant, and I gave Rian the night off so tonight- I am your servant. I want to know do you feel safer here already?" Zack said delicately as he started warming the water using the hot coals.

"Mmmm... I do. Much safer with my big strong Prince Charming protecting me... and I will take a bath, as long as you promise to use me later." Jack said with a wink.

Zack smirked. "Come find me in the bedroom after your bath. I have placed a robe in here for you. Wear the robe, and only that when you come to bed. Understand?"

Jack nodded. "Yes sir."

—————————-

After taking a long, soothing, relaxing bath, Jack exits the tub and dries his nude body off. He wraps himself in a robe and enters the bedroom to find candles lit, filling the air with a hint of vanilla. On the pillow is a rose with a note attached. He picks up the flower, inhales its perfume, and opens the message: "Take off your clothes and lay down on your back...I will join you," it reads.

Jack smiles as he places the flower and note on the nightstand and drops his robe to the floor. He looks around, expecting to see him. The satin sheets feel cool against his bare skin. Jack lays his head on top of two pillows and closes his eyes, letting his hands run over his own body.

"Enjoying yourself?" He hears Zack say lustfully.

Jack opens his eyes to find Zack standing next to the bed, naked.

"Mmm-hmm," He nods and smiles teasingly.

Zack sits beside Jack on the bed, the side of his hip touching his. He places his hand on his, stopping Jack's self soothing touches. In Zack's hand he has some lavender oil.

"It's my turn to touch your body," he says coyly.

"Okay," Jack giggles.

As he positions himself to massage him, Jack eyes his cock soft against his thigh. Jack is already in love with the size of it, he can tell. Before he thinks too much about it, He runs his fingers over it, enjoying the feel of its soft flesh...Zack's cock stirs slightly at Jack's touch. It started becoming fuller and thicker to his touch. A smile forms on Jack's lips as he teases Zack's manhood, and it hardens from Jack's admiring touch.