Chapter Fourteen

The grand hall of Galanta's castle shimmered in the soft glow of candlelight as King Zack of Adoranda and his husband, Jack, entered hand in hand. They were greeted with the regal elegance befitting their royal stature. The announcement echoed through the hall, "Presenting the King of Adoranda, Zachary Merrick, and his esteemed consort, his husband Jack."

Jack mumbled. "I will never get used to being addressed as King Consort or his royal majesty.

Zack smiled softly. "Maybe in our next life, we will not be royalty."

Zack was poking fun at the secret they shared, the *real* reason they found themselves in Galanta...their ethereal soul bond.

Jack laughed a little. "Maybe not, but it is a bit fun. No?"

Zack chuckled. "I suppose it is my love."

As they moved gracefully through the crowd, the attending nobles and guests bowed in deference. The newly married, princess of Galanta, adorned in a gown of white and gold, welcomed them warmly.

"Thank you for coming your Majesty. Your presence brings good fortune." She smiled.

She was alluding to the fact that Zack brought gold, and Adoranda's prized wheat and Ale as a wedding gift.

"Of course, as one of our closest partners in trade, I wanted to make sure I made it for your special day."

"Sorry to hear of your father's passing months ago, but it seems as if Adoranda is in wonderfully hands." The princess said.

Zack smiled softly. "Thank you for the kind words, I must say, my dear husband Jack here."

Zack kissed the back of Jack's hand, making Jack blush. "Has turned into quite the people's King, the people of Adoranda sing his praises and everyone in the capital city of Aurora knows that Jack takes care of them in my stead when I am gone."

Jack blushed. "You are too kind your majesty." He said with a cordial bow.

The Princess smiled and Zack bowed as she left. Showing respect.

The air was filled with the melodies of the court musicians, setting the stage for a night of celebration.

Zack and Jack shared laughter, danced with the nobility, and reveled in the joyous atmosphere.
The couple's presence added an air of merriment to the post nuptials. They twirled and danced, and With every graceful step, their connection was palpable, their deep rooted love was visible to everyone who looked upon them.

Zack led Jack into the rhythmic dances that followed the lead of all other attendees. Jack looked at Zack lovingly, and couldn't help but tease, "Your majesty, I believe your steps are trying to outshine everyone else."

Zack chuckled, his eyes gleaming with playful affection. "Ah, my love, it seems my feet are simply following your handsome and beautiful grace. You are the one who has captured everyone's attention."

Amidst the swirl of dancers, Jack's hand rested on Zack's shoulder as they glided across the floor. "If only I could dance with you every night under the stars, surrounded by our own laughter."

Zack dipped Jack gently, a mischievous smile on his lips. "Well, my charming consort, my loving husband, we could. All you have to do is ask my love. We would need no candlelight, I have your eyes to light up my world?"

Jack's laughter echoed through the hall as they continued their dance. He rolled his eyes as he responded to Zack. "You, sire, have a way with words. Trying to butter me up? I am trying very hard to resist your charms. But I must admit, my love, your eyes sparkling the way they do is my favorite."