Chapter Eight

AMAYAH WATCHED IN AWE AS Max, with his hand bandaged, defied the odds...

With each daring overtake, Amayah's sat back in her seat in shock. The crowd's cheers and roars of excitement echoed in her ears, adding to the electric atmosphere. As Max's car crossed the finish line in 3rd place, Amayah couldn't help but clap...in respect...nothing more, nothing less.

...

Instagram — Amayah.Alvarez

Alvarez

Amayah.Alvarez: This evening calls for a celebration which obviously means a football game.
|
|
—>Comments

Carlos_Sainz: and I wasn't invited?
~~>Amayah.Alvarez: man, you DNF today. Stfu
~~>Carlos_Sainz: fine, be that way.
~~>Amayah.Alvarez: love ya, Jr❤️

User09: what is she celebrating?!
~~>User26: I think because Max did well today.
~~>User09: so are they officially together?

...

Kayla

You and Max are doing great!
I like the discreetness. You have
everyone talking! Well done.

Mhm.

Maya. Don't make this
a problem, okay?

I'm not.

Good. Max and you will
be officially in a relationship
by the end of next week.

Can't wait.

THE TALK ABOUT AMAYAH AND Max had quickly risen after there were pictures taken of them leaving the race today with one another.

They were now attending a football match before they had to get to their plane in a couple hours to kill some time.

Max followed closely behind Amayah, holding the food that they had just got from one of the stands in the stadium.

This morning, Max pushed through the pain in his hand and earned himself p3. Though his father wasn't happy, as he's only proud of Max when he's winning, Max felt satisfied with the results. He still held first place in the championship, the only problem was Charles was quickly gaining on him.