Meeting the married man

Sofia's POV
I was just twelve years old when my dad cheated on my mom with his young female tennis instructor.

That woman was old enough to be my older sister by eight years.My mom was broken hearted, What my dad did broke her completely.

It ruined my perfect image of him.I was the total daddy's girl but that day that we decided to surprise dad,things changed.We decided to surprise dad at one of his tennis lessons only to find him in bed with his tennis instructor in his penthouse.

My dad being the coward he was ,started crying.His tears didn't move me because he knew what he was doing from the start.

My mom was a tigress,seeing her like that broke me.I may have been a daddy's girl but my mom was my role model.She was tough and knew what she wanted.

And what she wanted was revenge.She only cried for a day.I was happy the next day, back to her old self.

My dad begged and cried but my mom never forgave him,she exposed their affair, costing the woman he cheated with, her job and future endeavors.

My mom made sure of that.she also made sure to divorce my dad and take all of his property away.

She had suspected the affair,so she prepared herself and made him sigh all his properties to her.

She kicked my worthless father out on the street.She trained me to be strong and never to settle for less.

Less to me,is being a wife.My dad was rich yet my mom chose to cook and clean sometime.All because she felt obligated as a wife.

I rather be a mistress, it's ironic,that am choosing to cause a fellow woman the same pain,my mom sent through.

But I didn't care, because after the infidelity,I became cold.My mom found herself a sugar daddy,the woman who cheated with my father,'s father to be precised.

When the old man died,my mom inherited all his property and kicked the bitch out on the street.

That's when I realized that stealing married men was my goal.I didn't want to break up a home,I just wanted to be on the low.

I came to the club and sat by the bar when a man approached me .I rejected all the men who approached simply because they were single.

This man was hot ,I looked at his finger,there was no Ring.It was a shame that I was going to reject this one.

Albert:hi
Sofia:hi
Albert: why is a fine lady like your self all alone?
Sofia:this line is very outdated, have you not been on the dating scene for long
.

(He tensed up, strange.)
Albert:I umm..am sorry I can't speak (I couldn't help but smile.He was very cute but I needed to tell him off.)

I was about to when he got a call.He took his phone out , only for a wedding ring to fall out.

He is married.Perfect.