my dominant therapist

Albert's POV
Everything was ruined.I was happy with the both of them,but now it's gone.

Angela found out.I married angela too early,simply because I loved her,but I realized love wasn't enough.
I realised I had commitment issues.

I loved angela but I stay with only her.I envied single people,thru got to sleep around with whomever they wanted.I never had that chance.

And I realised my big mistake after I got married to Angela.To me it was a beautiful mistake, because I was inlove with Angela.

She understood me and decided to be with me despite my flaws, yet my growing urges grew more and more

It was either I left Angela so that I could enjoy the fruits of the single life or still stay with her, and keep my urges aside.

I couldn't keep my urges aside, neither could I leave angela.So I decided to do both.

I decided to satisfy my urges without hurting Angela.Thats when I met Sofia,I completely melted when I saw her.I wanted to explore with other women as well but after seeing Sofia I was stuck.

I fell in love to her but I feared she would leave me,if she knew I was married.I finally mustered the courage to tell her and she surprisingly accepted me.

My Angela could never be erased from my heart.Sofia simply joined her, in taking up the space in my heart.

I was finally content and happy with both women until Sophia messed things up.

Tears filled my eyes,at the thought of loosing angela.

Sofia: don't tell me you are going to cry(she spat in disgust)
Albert: this was all your fault,if you hadn't picked up her call,she would have never found out.

Sofia: fine,I shouldn't have picked up but she was being too overbearing (she said angrily.)

I needed to fix things.

Angela's POV
Angela:you, are you following me?
(I suddenly became alarmed and walked back)
Ruben: no,Mexico is my home land,I was simply visiting.

Angela:oh, okay.
Ruben:so I was right, wasn't I ?
(I just looked down and sobbed softly)
Ruben: enough (he said sternly making me look up.He was fuming yet he held a calm demeanour.but why was he angry?)

Ruben:tears are clear proofs that you have been wounded,but why let the people who hurt you, see it? You need to focus on healing the wounds instead of crying about them

Angela:but I can't stop,am too weak.
Ruben: never call yourself weak Angel (he stepped closer to me)
Angela: it's Angela.
(His eyes darkened as if challenging me to correct him.I kept my mouth shut.)

Ruben: come with me.Angel
Angela: where?(he clenched his jaw, making me scared.) Okay,I will go.

(He brought out his hand,I took it.We left)

Sofia's POV
Did this bitch just leave with a Handsome stud? she couldn't be moving on so fast .

I knew I shouldn't have picked up the call,but she was being too overbearing.

I needed to fix things.I needed to stay Albert's mistress.