kidnapped

Angela's POV
I can't believe it,he was a murderer.Ruben was a murderer.He killed those men without remorse.
No wonder he seemed strange in the beginning.

I can't believe I fell for a murderer,omy goodness,I need to get as far away as possible.

I didn't go for therapy for a week.I simply went to work and came back home.It was night.I just came out of the shower only to find him leaning in the corner of my bedroom.

I gasped in surprise seeing him.He was in a long sleeved black shirt with black pants.His head was tilted to the side with eyes staring a hole into mine.

Ruben:I gave you a week's grace period,I won't give you anymore,so start talking.Why are you avoiding me?
(I ignored him and went to my mirror.I grabbed a comb and started combing my hair.Deep down,I was so nervous.He came to stand behind me.I tensed)

He stared at me through the mirror.His eyes dark.He took the comb from my hand and started combing my hair.
Ruben: what nice hair.(I turned to him angrily and slapped the comb out of his hand)

Angela:you sick freak(he furiously carried me onto the dressing table.He was fuming.His eyes softened seeing my scared state.He calmed down)
Ruben:I know you know

Angela: know what? that you are a killer?
Ruben:yes exactly,am also the king of the mafia.I kill people and I sell weapons,are you happy?you now know the truth (I was speechless.King of the mafia? this was way worse)

Ruben:I never wanted this life,I was thrown into it by my bastard of a father,I have chosen to turn my life around, that's why am doing therapy like my mama.
Angela:you claim you have changed but you killed those men.

Ruben:if I didn't do it, they would have killed you instead.They knew you were in my life and threatened you,I had to kill them.I am not ashamed,I will do it over and over again.

(I sighed not knowing what to say or think)
Ruben:are you ashamed to love me?(I became silent,he held a hurt Expression,it then turned emotionless) let's go
Angela: what?(he held my hand and pulled me) what are you doing?

Ruben:am taking you with me to my mansion where nobody will harm you and I won't have to kill anybody.
Angela: that's not needed ,we can call the police.
Ruben: they won't be of any help.you are coming with me

Angela:no!(he threw me onto his shoulder as I screamed.He brought me out of the house.) Albert!(the only time I needed this cheating bastard and he wasn't at home.Ruben threw me into the car and got in.I tried fighting him but he covered my nose with a cloth filled with chloroform)

I passed out,I woke in the same guest bedroom I was once in.I was fully clothed.That means he saw me naked.

Ruben came in.
Angela:you saw me naked!
Ruben:I didn't intend to,it just happened