confession

Albert's POV
Albert: I will confess that I am polygamous.
Angela:fine but that's you,you are polygamous,am not.Am monogamous.I wanted a monogamist man, and I told you that at the beginning of our relationship.

You promised to change and I believed you,I should have known that you could never change.You are polygamous by nature, nobody can change that,but you must also understand that am monogamous by nature and nothing can change that.

Just like you want more women,I want one man, and that man only wants one woman.Fortunately you aren't that man.

Albert: don't say that.
Angela: I didn't sign up for this, you did this behind my back.
Albert: I knew you would leave that's why I didn't tell you.
Angela:you are very selfish,you didn't even care about what I wanted or how I will feel.

Angela:no biggie, am happy I found out, and don't worry, Sofia was willing to stay with you knowing you already had a wife,am sure there are plenty of women like Sofia out there whom you can satisfy your sexual desires with.This is Angela(she walked off.)

A world without Angela was empty,a world without Sofia was quite empty too.But losing Angela was bigger than losing Sofia yet I can never let go of Sofia.

But staying with Sofia means, I won't be with Angela.I had to do something.Angela had moved into the guest room.

How I have missed her touch.I know I hurt her but I can't afford to loose her.I will never give her a divorce.She is mine and she will always be , even if it hurts her.

Yes am selfish,get over it.

Angela's POV
The next day,I came to Ruben's for therapy.I walked in on , Sofia kissing Ruben.Ruben immediately pulled away.

Sofia: oops
Angela: what's this Trump doing here?
Sofia:excuse me?
Ruben:Angela , it's not what it seems.
Angela:you disgust me Ruben,it just had to be Sofia.

Sofia:but offcourse,am the best.
Angela:no,you are a hoe,every male wants to feel their sticks into (I walked off as Ruben called out to me)

I could never catch a break.Upon all the women ,he had to pick,he chose that tramp.I went to work.Its been long since I went.

I was officially promoted from substitute to a permanent teacher .After work,I came out only to find Ruben relaxed on his car.

I ignored him but he pulled me towards him,I pulled his hand away.
Angela: don't touch me.
Ruben: don't be naive.
Angela: don't call me that!
Ruben: I know you don't like it but truth hurts.Think about it,why would kiss Sofia, and where do I know her from?

Angela:you tell me,you have worked with alot of girls.
Ruben:but not Sofia.She is not my type,I prefer angels.
Angela: don't think you can butter me up.
Ruben: I am telling the truth.She came to my office trying to seduce me,I got up and tried to sack her, immediately she heard you come in, she kissed me.