Finding out that he is in the murderer

Sofia's POV
Albert had called me and informed me that Angela was firm in wanting a divorce.
I couldn't let that happen,I needed a plan.I suspected her strong want for divorce,was also because of the Greek god.

I won't lie,he could get it.I was inlove with Albert but that doesn't mean I wouldn't fuck that tall glass of coffee.I stalked them and found his work place.

I can't believe he was a therapist.With a body and demeanor like that it was strange.I went in to find him drinking a glass of whiskey.

There was nothing better than a morning drink.Immediately he recognized me,he walked towards me, without a word,started pulling me towards the door.

Darmn he didn't speak a word,he just grabbed me.You know what they say, actions speak louder than words.I stopped him and touched his chest.

He frowned at me and pulled my hands away,he was playing hard to get.Men like him intrigued me alot.

Just when I was about to start, I heard Angela come in.I immediately kissed him.Darmn best lips I have ever kissed.

Angela was really enjoying but I didn't want her to enjoy,I wanted her to hate him so she wouldn't get a divorce.Thats what I made her feel as she saw us.

Angela always found ways to insult me,gosh one day I was going to rip her hair our.I have a better plan,I would fuck her new man.

But then Albert will find out.I needed a new plan.Days later,I spied only to find Angela and Ruben together.It made my blood boil.

I stood in my apartment furious.
Albert: what are we going to do?
Sofia:calm down, am thinking.
Albert: I hope what you are thinking doesn't involve you kissing that man.
Sofia: don't tell me you are jealous.

Albert: offcourse am jealous.
Sofia:you shouldn't be,you sleep with angela all the time,you don't see me complaining,you need to man up.

With that I walked off.I didn't get why Albert sleeping with Angela had started to affect me,I didn't know that I had fallen that hard.

The next day,I sent someone to spy on Ruben and dig out his dirty secrets.But the man I sent,came back beaten to a pulp. This was very fishy,so I decided to follow him myself.

I sat in my car, and waited for him to leave for lunch.I followed him only to end up close to an alley,he soon went into a warehouse.I came out and followed.I hid a

Soon after I heard gunshots.I became sacred,then I saw Ruben shooting at the men.I was shocked.I took out my phone and recorded the scene.

I can't believe he was a killer.I snuck into my car as the gunfire continued.I drove back home.

Angela's POV
I was sent a video from an unknown number,I pressed the video only to see a video of Ruben shooting and killing some men who looked like drug dealers.

Omy goodness,ruben was a murderer!