The wife

Sofia's POV
I can't believe it.I had become the wife, something I vowed never to be,but because of love I changed,but was it worth it?

Albert was a complete caveman,he manipulated me into not going out with my girlfriends.He literally took control of my bank account which my mom set up for me.

He controlled how I dressed.He literally made me dress up similarly to how Angela dressed.I hated it.

I found out that some of the food that he would ask me to cook where ones Angela used to cook him.

I looked at myself in the mirror.He had turned me into a complete housewife.I had eyebags from not being able to sleep in, because he woke me up early to cook for him and clean the house.

He stayed out late working and whenever he came home,he would fall right asleep.My life was a mess.

Tonight I would let him know that I was fed up with being treated like this.He soon came home.
Albert: evening darling,no need to cook I have already eaten.
Sofia:you should have told me,I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Albert: cooking for me isn't a waste of time, it's your duty as my wife.
Sofia:well am tired of being your wife,being your wife is automatically being a maid, and with my situation there is no sex,so am definitely your maid.

Albert: don't say that you are my wife,I love you Sofia, that's why I got you this lingerie set so that I can make love to your beautiful body.
Sofia: really?
Albert:yes, and tomorrow evening am taking you out to a five star restaurant.

Sofia: better.i will go change.(I went to our bedroom to change.He soon joined me.I came out barely able to zip up the lingerie)

Sofia:it doesn't fit.
Albert:but it's your size.Oh I see the problem
Sofia: what?
Albert:you have sort of gained weight.
Sofia:what!

Albert: it's Abit noticeable but nothing exercise can't fix.(I went to the mirror.I screamed) come on baby.
Sofia:you made me this way!I hate you! Get out!(I kicked him out)

I can't believe I turned into this.The next day,I confronted Albert.

Sofia: I can't live like this,am hiring a maid.
Albert: what's the point of being my wife when you can't cook or clean for me
Sofia:oh,so you want me as your maid.

Albert:there is a difference between a wife and maid.
Sofia:yes,a wife does it for free whiles a maid gets paid.being a maid is even better.
Albert:are you serious right now,I am providing for you, this is the least you can do.

Sofia: point of correction,you take money from the money my mom left me,so I am providing for myself.I have the money to do that,so I will hire a maid.
Albert:are you pushing me to cheat on you?

Sofia: don't give me that,I can hire a male help.
Albert:so that you can cheat on me?
Sofia: what is wrong with you!