my hot therapist

Sofia's POV
After his call,he made up an excuse that it was his sister on the phone and she wanted her wedding ring back.

I wasn't dumb,I knew it was his wife,so I played it off.After six months of our affair,he confessed to being a married man.He confessed because he had fallen for me.

Pathetic.I did like him alot,but I would be a fool to fall for him,he was so willing to cheat on his wife.I never trusted men ever since my father, and seeing how Albert was able to cheat his wife so easily, falling in love was out of the picture.

Angela's POV
A year and six months later.

Albert has been acting Abit strange these past few months.He often went on business trips alot lately and would work overnight alot.

We were pretty well off,I didn't understand why he had to work so much.I used to be a teacher,but Albert convinced me to stop working, so that he would take care of me.

But I declined .I did all the house work and went to perform my job as a teacher.I was so tired and my body always ached.

I suggested to Albert that we get house help but he declined.I knew he was punishing me for choosing to work.

One thing that I hated about Albert was that he was selfish.But we all had flaws.

Lately he had growned distant from me.Did he not love me anymore?I mean I know I don't get time for myself because of the housework but I could try.

My friends suggested that I see a therapist who would help me with my ongoing loneliness, which has lasted two months since Albert was gone.

I finally went to see the therapist.I knocked,A deep voice told me to come in.The voice was so husky and intriguing.

He was sitting in his chair but he was facing away from me.He turned around in his chair.

I froze , meeting those deep green eyes.I was mersmerised by him.His dark somewhat curly brown hair cascading his face.

His chiselled jawline.He was very mascular,his shirt failed to accommodate him.

He smirked at me knowing that I was checking him out.I quickly stopped forgetting that I was married.

He got up, darmn he was tall and intimidating.He came to me,I looked down.He stretched out his large hands.

Ruben:am Ruben Rodriguez and I will be your therapist(I shook his hand.My hand was so small in his.I kept looking down.He snapped his hands , making me look up)

Ruben:you need maintain eye contact or people will take advantage of you.
Angela:oh(I said timidly,as I fiddled with my fingers.)
Ruben: please have a seat and let's get started.

(I went to sit.He rolled off his sleeve as he sat.I froze as I saw his arms.He had tattoos on his big mascular arms.)

I couldn't help but blush as he kept caught me staring.Oh my goodness,I was married for godsake.