Chapter 2(nightmare)

Pavel reached at home.He was really annoyed by all their teasing.But when he remember charlie's face his heart start to race again and that makes him blush too.When he realize he is blushing while thinking about his fanboy. Its makes him feel really embarrassed.He immediatly stop his thoughts and go to take shower.After finishing his shower he put on his cloths and go to kitchen to eat food. after having his dinner pavel go to sleep but he can't stop thinking about charlie.after some he fall asleep.

In the middle of the night....

Pavel was mumuring something in his sleep.He was sobbing and crying.

"Please don't do this to me pleaee leave me please.Pa please help me...pa please"

"please no please don't do this please its hurting please....no please"

"Paaa..............." he wake up with a  scream.

Pavel's pov....

Why god!why you make my life this hard.why my past don't leave me why.whenever i try to get happy  why my painful past dont let me live. don't i have rights to be happy or don't i deserve to be loved like others. do you like to make me suffer like this.             

                                   ( end of pavel's pov)

Next morning.......

pavel looks so pale beacause of crying all night.he get up from his bed and do his morning routine and get ready to go Garage.When he reached at Garage his friends look at his pale face and gets suspicious.they try to talk with Pavel but he just say he is fine. his friends notice this things many times but dont know about anything beacause whenever they ask about this to pavel he just say its nothing.he start his practice without talking to anyone.after finishing his practice he gets changed and directly go is resturant for checking. he don't even say bye to anyone.after reaching in resturant he parked his car and entered in the gate he saw charlie was already there and doing something in his laptop. Otherside charlie realize someone open the gate so look to that direction and saw pavel was coming. their eyes meet with each other again that makes both of their hearts race.then charlie waved his hand to say hello but he see pavel dont response him and continuosly looking at his eyes.when winked pavel came out from his world and smile awkwardly and wave his hand back and immediatly go to the managing counter.Charlie realized that pavel is also feeling something for him so he follow him like a lost puppy .When pavel saw charlie also follow him here he try to avoid to look at his eyes.

Charlie:P'pavel don't you gonna sing tonight.

Pavel:no charlie today i don't have a mood to sing.(charlie concerned that something happend so try to lighten up his mood)

Charlie:but i want t hear your voice na please...(give him puppy eyes)

            Pavel can't resist those eyes because charlie is looking like a cute big puppy in front of him.so he have no way he smiled at the big puppy ( he first time smile because of charlie in a day)and nod.

Pavel:okay okay i will.

 Pavel hold his guiter and start playing and charlie also came and sit infront of him. they both are  smiling brightly while looking at each other and pavel start to sing. they both lost in their own world that they didn't even realise that his friends are already come.his friends are shocked to see the scenario infront of them because whenever pavel looks pale and sad he didn't smile whole but now he is smiling towards the boy in front of him.after looking at his sparkling eyes and blushy face they realise that was same boy they are talking about. 

After finishing the song pavel and charlie keep looking at each other with their love filled eyes.their moment broke by everyones clap and when he look in front of him he saw that his friends is looking at him with teasing look.He really feel embarrassed right now.He about to leave but he stoped by someones hold.he turn and saw charlie looking at him with his puppy smile.

Charlie:thank you phi to sing for me.

pavel just nod and about leave because he can't face his friends right now.but he again captured by his friends.

Way: you guys are looking at each other like you are in love with each other for so long.

North:yeah and i heard you sing a song for him?

pavel:its nothing its just..he is my fan thats why.

alan:is that so..you guys meet tommorow right and you already fall for him.hmmmmm...

sonic: oh p'alan dont you know love dont see time.

way:thats right.

Everyone is laughing while pavel is feeling too embarresed.so he sit in one table to avoid them. they kept talking about the same topic but pavel throw his embarresment and try to act cool.Charlie is silently watching pavel and smiling ear to ear after making pavel blush.After sometimes it was about to rain outside so the resturant start to get empty. Also his friends leave that place too.But in the resturant only two people left.Rain started.

               Pavel was about to leave but he saw Charlie is standing there.He asked charlie to come with him because it's raining heavily. Charlie get so happy he thanked pavel.

In the car..
Pavel:Where is home charlie.
Charlie:Xxxx place na krup.
Pavel:its too far its heavily raining outside and we can't drive this far.
Charlie:ok phi you can drop me here I will call a cab.
Pavel:No. You will catch cold. Let's go to my house.
    Charlie looked at pavel with a shock and ask
"Are you serious phi?"
Pavel:Yeah I am
Charlie:Thank you na phi. You are so sweet.
   It makes pavel blush but he hide it but charlie already saw his red face and smile while thinking "how someone can be this much cute"

(A/N:That's for today I hope you guts like this chapter please comment and vote for me)