Chapter 8(Loving you is a best thing happned to me🥰)

In the evening...

They were sleeping in each other arms where Babe's full body was filled with love marks .Charlie is the one who open his eyes and saw his beautiful Baby was sleeping with a cute pout in his arms.He was playing with his hair and admiring his cute boyfriends beauty.Babe slowly open his eyes and saw Charlie was looking at him with a cute smile.He also smiled but when he realise that he is still naked and hugging Charlie like that he feel embarrassed. He snuggle into Charlie's chest more to hide his red face. Charlie smiled and kiss his head.Babe was smiling and hearing Charlie's heartbeat which is racing fast like him. It makes him feel Calm.Then Charlie broke the silence.
CHARLIE: Good evening my sweet wifey.
Babe:uhhhhaa Charlie! Stop calling me that.
Charlie: why don't you like it when I call you wifey.
Babe:I like it but please stop na I am embarrassed.
Charlie:Aww my wifey is so cute. But by the way do you hurt.
Babe:Yeah a little bit.
Charlie:okay I will give you medicine.
Charlie get up from the bed but before he get up he give a quick peck on Babe's lips.Babe was shy so he turn to the otherside of the bed and Cover himself full with blanket. Charlie laughed and put on his trousers and come with water and painkillers in his hand.
Charlie:Here take this.
Babe turn around and take the glass and medicine.Babe was about to get up from the Bed but he hissed in pain.
Charlie:does this hurting too much.
Babe: no I just wanna take warm shower.
Charlie don't go any further discussion and carry babe in bridal style and go towards the wash room.He place babe in the Bathtub and which was prepared with rose padles and a hot water.Babe feels relaxed but when he saw Charlie was also coming into the Bathtub.
Babe:What are you doing?
Charlie : Nothing just following my wifey.
Babe:Charlie!
Charlie:Can't I take bath with my baby.
Charlie sit on the Bathtub and pull Babe closer to his chest.Babe was red so he hiding his face in Charlie's Chest and nodded slowly. Charlie smiled and pull the hand shower and bathing where babe can't open his Eyes because of embarrasment. After having shower without doing any naughty stuff. they came back to room and dress up. Then Babe go to downstairs for bring some dinner for them where Charlie is doing some work on his laptop.

Babe: what do you wanna eat?(shouting from downstairs)

Charlie: anything my boyfriend made.

Babe: okay.

Babe was making some Potato hearts and Chicken nuggets for Charlie.Half an hour later charlie come to downstairs and saw Babe was making food so he snekily go behind him and wrap his hands around Babe's waist. Then whispered in his ear softly.

Charlie: what my baby is making?

Babe then feed Charlie a potato bite to him while frying them.After eating that charlie place a kiss on Babe's Cheek.Babe shyly down his head while blushing. So Charlie intentionally give more kisses to Babe's neck.Babe was feeling tickles and so he turned and push Charlie while giggling.

Babe: go i am coming.

charlie: okay let me clean the sofa or we have to sit on the leftover we had in the morning.

After hearing that Babe's face turned dark red. He immediatly turn to otherside and doing his own work.Charlie smirked and whispered him in a deep voice.

Charlie: Can we continue that in Night?

Babe hit him in his stomach with his elbow.

Charlie: ohh babe!

Babe: just gooo or you wanna get a hit again?(shyly scold and tried to hide his blush)

Charlie: okay okay.

he go towards the sofa and start to clean . Babe finished his cooking and go towards sofa and place the bowls in the tea table. Babe and Charlie sitting on the sofa while cuddling each other.But suddenly...

Babe: Thank you charlie.

Charlie: why Baby?

Babe:Thank you for make believe in love and Thank you for loving me this much.

Charlie: Do you know Babe loving you is a best thing happened to me.

Babe: i love Charlie. do you know this is the first time i feel Cared and loved by someone for real after my mother.(he was in verge of tears)

charlie: i love you too baby i promise i will protect you at any cost.

Babe snuggled more to Charlie's chest and listining Charlie's heart beat.

Charlie smiled warmly and thinking in his Mind"Don't worry babe i will make sure to kill those basterds just give me some time Babe i will give you a secure life" he sighed.Babe in mind" thank you charlie for Coming into my life and make me overcome my fear.You really makes me feel what comfort zone is."

Suddenly the door bell ring.They look at each other in confusion so charlie get up and open the door and saw Babe's friends is standing.babe's friends and Charlie was looking a each other with awakeward smile.

Babe: Pooh pu pu who is it now?

Charlie: your friends....(turn to his friends) hi !

Alan: hii....are you guys busy so we will go?

Charlie: no no come in.

Babe:(come there with awakward smile ) yeah come guys.

his friends was looking at him piering eyes.Charlie go towards the sofa and clean everything.His friends entered and sit on the sofa while looking at them with curios eyes.

Charlie: do you guys wanna eat something i will made it.

Way: no no we will order.

Babe: oh whats up suddenly you guys are here ?

North: did we innterupt in your romantic moments.

Sonic: i think we. don't you see the purple mark on his collarbone.

Babe's eyes widened in shock his face become red and he immediatly touch his collarbone and ran to the upstairs.Charlie also feel embarresed so he ask them for their names. everyone introduce each other while laughing at their situation.

Alan: so charlie since when did you know Pavel?

Charlie: i know him since 5 years.

Alan: did you love him that much since 5 years.

Charlie: yeah phi i want to make him worlds happiest person.

Alan: thank you charlie for make him smile like this do you know this is the first time i saw him smiling whole heartedly.

charlie: don't worry phi now he is my respondibility so i wil do anything to make my wifey smile.

Way: now i could feel that how sincere you are for him.

After sometime babe come to downstairs after changing his cloths his make sure to hide his marks.They spend the evening while laughing,teasing each other.

At night....

Babe and Charlie was lying in the bed while cuddling and suddenly charlie ask..

Charlie; do you wanna go on a date with me tommorow.

Babe's eyes widened and he nodded with teary eyes.charlie smiled.

Babe: i will go but where are we going?

Charlie: wherever my wifey want.

Babe: so lets go to the temple.

Charlie: okay let's go.

They share a sweet passionate kiss and fall asleep.

TBC.....

(A/N: sorry guys for late update i hope you guys will like this chapter. please vote and comment.)