Chapter 17(I can still feel those touches🔞)

Babe smashed his lips in his.Charlie also response but when Charlie feel tears between their kiss.He broke the kiss and look at babe who is panting and tears are flowing from his eyes.

Charlie:Please stop crying baby..I love you..

Babe: Charlie I am feeling too dirty right now. I hate those touches. I feel like I still could feel those dirty hands on my body. Please help me to erase it..please..I don't want to feel those dirty touches please charlie....please...(He is crying holding his collar)

Charlie didn't waste any time he smashed his lips in babe's and come in top of him. Babe tightly wrapped his hand around Charlie's neck.Charlie broke the kiss and slowly start to plant paper kisses all over his face. Then he came to his neck.He start to bite and kiss on his neck.He gain a soft moan from Babe.Babe feel relived because now who is touching and kissing him is his husband who loved him truly.He smirked and slowly going down.His lips touches Babe's collarbone which is Babe's  beautiful part of his body. Babe's eyes is closed he was moaning in pleasure.Before removing Babe's tank top Charlie place a kiss on his nose. Charlie removed Babe's tanktop then start to kiss on his chest area. He was sucking and pressing Babe's breasts hungrily.After Sucking he then remove his own T shirt.Charlie again start to Mark babe his.Babe's full body have Bites and love marks.

Charlie:Babe can I? ( Before removing his boxers)

           Babe nodded then Charlie remove his boxers with underwear.Babe's face heat up when Charlie slide his fingers in his thighs. He close his eyes because of the sensation. In charlie's eyes babe is looking more beautiful and cute. But when they make love they look more sexy and hot.charlie then lean to Babe's lower part and start to leave marks in his thighs.Babes  toes curls because of the intense pleasure.Babe bite his bottom lip to suppress his loud moans.
Charlie came closer to him and whisper him in deep voice" You know baby you look more hot when you moan my name"
      Babe start to moan loudly when charlie start to squeeze his buttcheeks.Charlie was satisfied after hearing Babe's moans.So he get up and walk towards the bedside and
Take lube and condom from the drawer.He came to the bed after removing his cloths.Babe was continuously looking at him with wide legs.Charlie squeeze large amount of lube in his hands and start to rub his fingers in Babe's rear passage. The coldness of lube made Babe moan loudly.Charlie slowly put his middle finger in babe's hole that made Babe moan in Pain.Charlie start to moving his finger fastly.He then put his other 2 fingers in his hole and start to moving his fingers fastly.Babe was moaning in pain and pleasure at the same time he was squeezing the pillow.After loosening Babe for his big one he about to tear the condom pack.But suddenly..

Babe:Don't put that..I wanna fell you..pooh..

Charlie:But it will hurt you baby and moreover you are pregnant.

Babe:I dont care I just want to feel you .

Charlie :If it hurts then Don't blame me later.
             Then Charlie again squeeze some lube in his hand rub in his hot rod.The he come closer to Babe and capture his lips in his .Then he enter in him slowly. Babe screamed in pain.Tears are coming out from his eyes.Charlie start to thrust in him gently to not hurt his Baby.but babe broke the kiss and say
BABE:Ah ah... can you do it faster I can't take anymore.

                 Charlie Don't waste the time and start to thrust his hips more fastly. Babe was moaning mess.Babe dig his nails in Charlie's Back while kissing, moaning and groaning Charlie's name.Charlie also giving babe hand job that makes Babe cum in his hands. After some few thrusts Charlie came inside Babe.They both fell in bed While panting heavily.They both fall asleep .

Tbc......