Chapter 3 (STAY)

After they arrived at Pavel's house.........

Pavel: Charlie go and freshen up. i will made dinner for us.

Charlie :where is the washroom phi?

Pavel:oh sorry its on the right cornor .

Charlie:okay.

                 Charlie go to take shower while is making Dinner for them.Pavel want to made something special for charlie because charlie is guest or(........).usually pavel don't bring outsiders in his house but today he allow charlie because his heart wants to know charlie.He don't feel uncomfortable around charlie like way,north,alan,north,sonic. First time someone make his heart beat faster. charlie came back after taking shower.He was half naked only a piece of towel is wrapped around his waist . Pavel also finished cooking and about to set the table but when his eyes land on charlie his cheeks turn into  dark red. his face was looking like a fresh tomato Because charlie was looking so sexy,water was driping from his wet hairs to his chest. his six packs makes pavel blushing mess.otherside charlie was rubbing his hair with a towel his eyes fell on pavel who was looking at him without blinking eyes while his dark red cheeks are too visible.Charlie smirk and wink at him playfully.Pavel came back in real world and turn around in embarrasment to avoid to look at charlie.Charlie have a idea so he go near Pavel and whispered him from behind.

Charlie:why your face is red phi? do you have a fever.

              when Pavel hear this he turn around and saw Charlie is so close to him. their faces are inches apart from each other.Charlie's light breaths are touching pavels face. pavel closed his eyes his heartbeat became faster.his  breaths become uneven. Otherside Charlie have a mischivious grin in his face and he step away from pavel. He intentionally go and stand beside the sofa and made some noise to make him embarresed.when pavel hear the noise he immediatly open his eyes and saw charlie is not in front of him. he turn and saw Charlie is standing beside the sofa and smiling cheekily towards him.Pavel feel so embarrased after realizing his action so he about to go from there to take shower but charlie stopped him and say..

Charlie:phi i don't have any cloths to wear now.? 

Pavel: you can borrow mine.

Charlie:thank you phi.

pavel go fastly from there and bring a shirt and shorts for Charlie. After giving those to Charlie Pavel ran away from there. Charlie is giggling after seeing Pavel's reaction. he put on the cloths and start to arrangeing  Table for them. Few minutes later pavel came to Downstairs and thinking about whatever Happened between then a few minutes ago. He saw charlie already  arranged the table he smiled . Otheside when charlie saw Pavel he is really amazed by Pavel's beaty because Pavel was wearing a cute oversized pink T-shirt and white Shorts.he don't know the dashing pavel phoom can wear cute colourful outfits too.Most probably Pavel wear Black cloths so he just shocked.pavel came towards the dinning table and...

Pavel:charlie why you did this i could do it na.

Charlie : it's okay phi no problem.

Pavel:okay okay . let me serve.

         Charlie nodded and both start eating.Charlie really like Pavel's food  he is really happy. Charlie praise him and pavel thanked him. 

Pavel: by the way charlie what you do?

charlie: i am an architecture student and do editing as a side job.

pavel:good.

Charlie: after knowing each other can we be friends phi?(with puppy eyes)

pavel can resist and agreed with him.

Pavel: friends.

                After finishing their dinner,they again start to fight about  who is going to wash dishes but again Charlie give pavel puppy eyes  and pavel give up again . both start washing dishes together .Then charlie splash water on Pavel's face .they both start start splashing water to each other ,they are giggling and having fun.but suddenly pavels one feet sliped because of splashed water on the floor.pave was about to fall but charlie hold his hand pull him. Their lips are locked ,both of them are shocked but charlie just take this chance and kissing pavel passionately.Pavel also melt in the kiss and wrapped his hand around Charlies neck.Charlie put his hands on pavel's waist and pull him more closer.they are so into the kiss that Charlie signal Pavel to jump on his waist by tapping in his waist. pavel don't broke the kiss but do as Charlie say.charlie carry him towards the sofa and lay him without broken the kiss.their tounges are interwined with each other,their kiss become more hungry and intense.Charlie break the kiss and looking at pavel who is looking at him nervously. charlie start kissing pavels neck and looking at pavels each expression with his side eyes. Pavel don't know the man beneath him is looking at him with his piering eyes.Slowly charlie start to slide his hand under Pavel's shirt. Pavel suddenly have a flashback and start to get panicked and screamed. He immediately get up and sit on the sofa while Charlie is looking at him with confusion and worrieness.
Pavel starts crying and begging.
Pavel:Please don't do it please I am begging you please. I will listen whatever you say please..
         Charlie just can't take anymore so he hug pavel tightly and saying consoling words to him.
Charlie: Don't worry phi. I am here no one gonna hurt you. Don't cry please.
           Pavel is kept crying and begging in a low voice but after sometime his crying changed into sobbing. They broke the hug and charlie saw Pavel's whole face become red because of all crying. Pavel was sneezing so Charlie slowly carry him to the bed room and lay him.he put the blanket over pavel and about to go but..
Pavel:please stay.
           Charlie immediately agreed because he also don't want to leave pavel alone. So go and lay beside him otherside Pavel hugged him and put his head on his chest while sobbing so charlie place a light kiss on his forehead.After sometimes pavels sobbing change into soft snoring.He feel relived and looking at pavel with teary eyes because he don't saw Pavel can cry like this moreover begging like he is trying to save him. Few minutes later charlie also sleep they slept into each others arms.

(A/N: Sorry guys I know late update but  I will try to update every Saturday and Sunday so please forgive me. And Do comment and vote me.)