Chapter 9(blessings)

Next day....

Both are sleeping but Babe get up because sunrays coming from the window he look at charlie who was sleeping peacefully while hugging him.Babe was watching Charlie with love full eyes.But Babe doesn't know that charlie already awake.

Charlie: When will you stop stairing at me?(sleepy tone with closed eyes)

Babe: what can i do my husband doesn't stare at me so i have to stare at him?(shocked but smiled)

charlie hover above him and looking into Babe's eyes.

Charlie: Now i am looking at you what do you say?( lean closer to babe's face)

Babe push charlie and go to washroom.

Babe: first brush your teeth Mr.

Charlie: okayyyyyy( whining while laying in the bed)

20 min later Babe came after freshen up with on etowl was wrapping around his waist .The bite marks was still visible. so Charlie get up and pull babe closer to him and hug him from behind.Babe was surprised but soon he close his eyes because Charlie's soft breath are touching his neck.

Babe: pooh let me go.(with closed eyes)

Charlie:What baby I didn't do anything. (IN DEEP VOICE)
Charlie turn babe and came close to his face where Babe was shaking because of the intensity in charlie's eyes.He close his eyes so that he wouldn't feel embarrassed. Charlie cupped his face in hands and softly touch his lips with his. Babe melt into the kiss and let out a soft moan through the kiss. Babe's hands are wrapping around Charlie's neck and Charlie wrapped his one hand around his waist.When they are feeling breathless they broke the kiss and looking at each other while breathing heavily.
Charlie:Now I got my morning kiss.
Babe hit his chest lightly.
Charlie go to the washroom while laughing where Babe was feeling shy. He dressed up and Go to kitchen for making breakfast. Charlie was also came after some minutes.
They both are eating together happily.
Charlie: Now get ready we are going for a date ..
Babe:okay.
They both get ready for a their date.

                  Their outfits for date

                  Their outfits for date..❤️

Charlie and Babe go to the Radhakrishna temple in Thailand, Phuket. They entered in the temple hand in hand.There was a monk was doing morning Arti . They greet him and bow infront god.
Monk:kids are you guys friends.
Charlie:No ....actually he is my boyfriend.
  Monk smiled and said...
Monk:Then do the arti together I hope God will give you so many blessings.
          They nodded happily and hold the Arti stand together and doing arti.
Babe:God Thank you giving me Charlie as partner. He brings so much happiness in my life in some days.Thank you so much.(IN mind while smiling)
Charlie:God I wanna make my Babe happy at any cost. I want to make him feel worlds happiest person. I really love him whole heartedly. Please give me the power to protect and love my babe.(IN mind)
    Monk was looking at them and smiling.
Monk:They are really made for each other. There love is not like nowadays love its really pure and eternal. I hope they always be happy in their life.
               After finishing the arti they place the arti stand in ground and bow to God.
Monk:Kids I hope you guys always be happy in your life.Sadhu..
Both:Thank you Monk.
           They are smiling and exploring the Temple with Hand in hand.They are lost in their own worlds that's why they didn't realise people are watching them secretly clicking photos.
        Some times later they go to a restaurant which is beside a lake.They eat some food and Go towards the Lake side and sit on the bench.Babe place his head in Charlie's shoulder.
Babe:This feeling is really beautiful. Right?
Charlie:Hmmm....This feeling of being with someone you love is really beautiful.
Babe:I am really happy today.
Charlie:Me too..This is the beautiful date.
Babe:Doing arti together give me so much strength . I hope whatever Monk said will come true.
           It's already evening they go to watch city lights together after that  they go to a Pet shop.
Babe:What are we doing here.
Charlie :To give you a cute puppy as a first date gift.
Babe:Really.
Charlie:Yeah because I saw you when you are playing with that puppy by the lake. Then choose which one you want.
Babe:really can I?
      Charlie nodded after watching Babe's excitement.Babe was exploring the shop then he saw a cute puppy was looking at him with pleading eyes.His heart melt.

Babe:Charlie I want this

Charlie:Yeah it's really adorable. Okay I will pay.
          After completing the process they both go and sit on the car where Charlie was driving today and Babe was speaking with thar puppy in baby voice.Both are looking so adorable together.
Babe: What should we name her?
Charlie: Okay let me think........what about Bibi.
Babe:It's really cute.
Charlie:Obviously. Papa's name is Charlie and Mama's name is Babe and our kids name is Bibi.
              After hearing the mama papa word he was blushing mess and looking outside the window while holding BiBi.
Charlie:Why are you facing otherside doesn't mama like this name.
Babe:Pu pu....
Charlie:So kid do you like this name?(to bibi)
      The puppy bark as a signal that he like it.They are laughing where Charlie was continuously flirting with babe that made Babe blushing mess.They came home and feed Bibi.When Bibi fell asleep they both eat something and go to sleep with their cute Baby..
TBC........❤️❤️