Chapter 12(Jealousy🔞)

After sometime they came home.but something is off. Babe's mood suddenly Change.When they enter in the house Babe totally ignored Charlie and go to feed Bibi. Charlie was trying to talk to him but Babe just ignore charlie and go to their room. charlie also follow him.Babe go to take shower but he don't lock the door. first charlie don't realize that the door is not locked but when he realized he immediatly go inside and saw Babe was half naked and setting bathtub for him. He go towards Babe and back hug him .Babe stop whatever he was doing.

Charlie: what happened love? why you don't talk to me.

Babe: nothing.

Charlie: please na.

Babe: why you don't tell me about lily before?

charlie realized that babe is jealous.

Charlie: Why are you jealous.

Babe:no.I was just..

charlie hold his laughter and Turn Babe towards him and hold his face with both hands.

charlie: don't think that much baby i know you are upset that i didn't tell you. but you know there is nothing to talk about her. it's just she is obsessed with me. that's why i didn't tell you.

Babe: i am not thinking. it's just when she call you hers. i was really angry.

charlie: don't think too much. i am all yours i am not gonna leave you. i promise.

Babe; hmm.

Charlie: but do you know when you get angry. you look really cute.

Babe:Charlie...

     Charlie smirked and put his face closer to Babe's ear.he wrapped his hands around Babe's waist.

Charlie:baby do you know how much beautiful you look when you moan my name..

   Babe became red . he closed his eyes when charlie kiss his earlobe.Babe was breathing heavily. Charlie pull babe more closer to him and kiss on his forehead.
Babe open his eyes and saw Charlie's face was inches apart from him.Charlie connected their lips and both close their eyes.Charlie's hand slowly slide under Babe's towel.He start to caress Babe's butt.
Then he give a light squeeze to his butt.Babe let out a moan between the kiss. Charlie then remove the towel from Babe's waist.Babe broke the kiss and buried his face in Charlie's neck.Charlie smirked.

Charlie:Do you know now you look so beautiful. I wish I could see you like this everyday.
     Babe blushed and say.
Babe: It's too much.
Charlie:I know but I can't control.
              Then Charlie lift babe in bridal style and place him in the Bathtub. After putting Babe in the Bathtub Charlie also quickly remove his cloths and enter in the Bathtub and sit behind babe.
Charlie: Babe I love you so much.(whispered in low voice)
Babe closed his eyes and say" I love you too charlie"
                     Then Charlie start to place small kisses on Babe's neck.
Babe:Mmmm..
    Suddenly charlie bite his neck and that made Babe let out a soft moan Which turn on Charlie more.Charlie turn their positions and now babe is Under charlie. Charlie joined their lips together and his hands are pressing Babe's Chest.He then broke the kiss and looking at babe with lust filled eyes.Babe was tensed so he place a kiss on Babe's forehead and start to go down and kissing and licking his neck.He leave so many hickeys on Babe's neck and Mark him his.He slowly start to kiss Babe's collarbone to his nipples. He was hungrily sucking and bitting Babe's nipples.All this time babe only could moan and dig his nails on Charlie's back.After sucking his nipples Charlie stand up in the Bathtub. Babe was confused.
Charlie:Just suck it baby.i want you to put this in your mouth.
                Babe blushed but still be follows what Charlie said.He sit on his knees and Take Charlie's hard member in his mouth and moving his head back and fourth slowly. Charlie's head falls back because of the sensation. He feels so good when his member is in Babe's warm mouth. He grab Babe's head and start to fuck his mouth fastly that make Babe's throat hurts. Tears are escaped from Babe's eyes because of Charlie's force.Charlie leave Babe's head and suck his dick fastly by himself.
Charlie: Faster...ah..ah..baby..I am coming.
          Babe move his face faster in some minutes Charlie came in Babe's mouth.Babe was also pumping his Penis. Babe also came.
Charlie: Just lick it baby. I know you will like it.
         Babe lick all the cum.Charlie pull babe by hair gently. Babe get up and Charlie turn babe and make him sit on his knees while Babe's ass facing Charlie. Charlie came on his knees and start to lick Babe's back hole.Babe hold the edge of the tub tightly and moan loudly. His moan make Charlie satisfied he gets hard again.he don't stop licking his hole he kissed his ass cheek.Babe was moaning mess right now.Charlie put fingers in his hole to loosing his hole for his big size.Babe screamed with pain and pleasure. He turn his face to kiss Charlie. Charlie also kiss him back.Then they broke the kiss and do what they are doing. Charlie is fucking him with his fingers roughly.After prepared Babe for taking his dick he turn babe and kiss him roughly.He make Babe sit on his lap and again attack his nipples.
Babe:Ah..Charlie..I can't take anymore.
Charlie:Yeah..baby I also want you.
          He carry babe to the bedroom and throw him to the Bed.he hovered above Babe and kiss him roughly. He broke the kiss and get up from the bed. He towards the drawer and take lube and condom. He again come closer to babe and kiss on his forehead.His affection made Babe want Charlie more.Charlie tear the condom pack and put on his big one.he squeeze large amount of lube and rub on his dick and Babe's hole. The coldness of lube made Babe groan.Charlie start to tease babe by rubbing his dick against his hole.
Babe: Please..Charlie..I Need you..
       Charlie didn't waste any time after hearing this he slowly enter in Babe.
Babe:Ahhhh...(screamed)
Charlie:You know baby..ah..you feel so good..
Babe:Ahh..Charlie..its so big....(he dig his nails in charlie's back,tears are escaped from his eyes)
Charlie:I know..ah....and I know you like it..(he start to increase the speed)
      Babe was moaning pain and pleasure. He buried his face in Charlie's neck.Charlie  gone crazy after hearing Babe's moans.

Babe:ah!Charlie..
Charlie:Babe you are so beautiful...you are really good at taking me...ahh...baby..
Babe:Charlie...ah..Charlie..
Charlie:You know what I really want you to moan my name like this daily...yeah..baby..your tight hole make me go crazy...ah..
              Babe was red after hearing Charlie's words.He feels like everything is becoming so hot.
Babe:Charlie i think I am coming.....ah ah ahhhh....
Charlie: Please wait..ah..I want you more baby....
Babe:Ahh..Charlie
              Charlie's thrusts gets faster he suddenly flip their positions now Babe is sitting on charlie's dick .Babe screamed and sobbed because now Charlie is so deep inside him.
Charlie:Now move baby...ah..I really feel warmth inside you.
Babe:It's too deep..ahh...
Charlie:Now tell me baby I am whose....ah..
Babe:ahh...mine.(moving fastly.)
           After few more minutes...
Charlie: I am Cumming....ah..baby..
Babe: I am... also Charlie.....ah..ah..AHHHHH...
        He grabbed Babe's waist and fuck him fastly and one last thrustthey both came at the same time.Babe and Charlie fell on bed and kissing passionately.
Charlie flipped babe now Babe is lying in his back and kiss himije their is no tommorow. He again start to kissing his neck and chest that makes babe moan loudly.charlie could feel that his member is growing again.he looked at babe with puppy eyes..
Charlie:wanna do another round?
    Babe blushed and nodded after seeing his puppy eyes.
           They again start their hot activities.They don't stop till evening..(it was afternoon when they are doing)

Babe's jealousy is really cute....

(A/N:Next chapter soon..Tbc..)