Chapter 6(Moments of love pt 2)

In the car Babe was waiting for Charlies call and otherside Charlie saw there was a paper is place on the bed with a pair of cloths.He take that paper and read a beautiful smile appear in his face.

In the Paper.... "Charlie i already prepare your cloths i hope you like it and eat something before you go to the college. And don't be worried about me i will eat something after i reached to the garage okay.There is my num...xxxxxxxxxxx,and door password is 4321."

Charlie immediatly pick his phone and dial in Babe's number.Otherside Babe already reached to the garage with his friends but his phn start to ring he saw there is a unknown number so he know whose number it is he excuses his friends and pick up the call.his friends gets suspicious and decided to follow him from behind.

North: who is calling now to Pavel?

Way: i don't know he is acting weird since morning.

Sonic:lets find out.

Alan:yeah.

In call...

Babe: hello!

Charlie:seems like someone was waiting for my call. hmm.

Babe: who is waiting for your call i was just ordering my food.

Charlie: okay then i will hung up.

Babe: no...say.

Charlie:(smirk) so what was that before you go.

Babe:(blush) it was nothing.

Charlie: oh really.

Babe:You are the one who ask for that.

Charlie: what i ask for?

Babe: does i have to say it.

Charlie:Please na baby.

Babe:(blush more) Charlie...

Charlie(laughed): Okay okay so my baby eat already.

Babe: can you please stop calling me with this names.

Charlie: why? my baby doesn't like this name huh?

Babe: okay call whatever you want.

Charlie: so does my baby already eaten.

Babe:no i will i am ordering something for me.

Charlie:okay you better eat something or i will come there.

Babe: you don't need to i will eat.

Charlie: okay! so lets meet in the evening at you resturant.

Babe: okay! bye.

Charlie: no hold on.....

Babe: what?

Charlie: i miss you na.

Babe:(smiled) me too.

Charliebabe: bye.(both laughed)

         Otherside his friends eyes widened they are looking at each other in shock.babe was blushing mess because of Charlie's flirt.He looking at his phn and thinking what should he save his name as.finally he got one name 'Pooh' because his fav cartoon was vinny the pooh and charlie also cute and helpful like pooh bear so he save his name as 'Pooh'.Otherside Charlie save his name as "my Babe".Babe then turn and about to go towards his friends but his friends are front of him with crossed arms and teasing look.

Alan: so charlie huh?

way: how caring.

   Babes face become red and he avoid them and go to the locker. but he already made his fate.