Chapter 10(leaked)

In morning......

Babe's phn was ringing.their sleep was interupped by the phn call they bot got up.Babe take his phn and saw way was caliing.

Incall....

Way: hello pavel did you saw the news.

Babe: why what happened?

Way: go watch the news.

Babe and Charlie both panicked they get up from the bed hurriedly go to downstairs and Bibi is also following them. They switch on the tv and then.....

Headlines.

"The king of the hollows is caught by his fans .his fans posted some photos of Pavel with a boy.They are saying that its looks like he was gone for a date . many fangirls are disappointed after knowing that their fav racer is not single."

"for more updates please follow our news"

Babe's full world just collapsed.his tears are flowing from his eyes continuosly.Babe was sitting on the sofa and scrolling in his phn.He saw many people are commenting bad things about him and charlie.

"He is gayyy...oh god i chose a gay idol. disgusting." someone commented.

" yuck🤮 they look so bad."

Babe was crying very hard because he can't bear this pain. Charlie was also broken he try to console Babe . but babe don't stop crying.He ran towards his room andlock the door.He again lose he again suffering. he was cring with folding legs in his chest.where charlie and Bibi was Continuosly knocking the door but Babe didn't open the door so he drop the idea and go to downstairs because he knows that Babe needs some space right now. He give Bibi some food and made breakfast .

But the more emotional thing is that Bibi was not eating he was just looking at the upstairs and barking sometims. its look like he is saying his mama to not to cry.Charlie go towards Bibi and carry him in his lap and trying to feed him but he doesn't. Charlie was really surprised because this dog already ataced with Babe in one day. charlie's tears are also flowing , he kissed Bibi's forehead and go to downstairs bibi also follow him. they saw that the Bed room door was already opened and Babe was sleeping charlie smiled and kiss on his forehead but something catch his attention.that was letter which is in babe's hand.he take the letter and start to read.

"Charlie i think now i am done . i don't have that much strength to bear this much hate. i am sorry that i can't keep mypromise but please understand me i am really done now. I am really exhausted after suffering this much. i am sorry.please don't be angry at me for leaving you. you know you are the one who really truly loves me but i think i am not worth it of this much love. so My pooh bear please take care na and Bibi sorry mama can't stay with you that much long. please both of you take care and good bye if their is any next life which is beautiful i hope we meet again.. i love you"

charlie panicked he was continuosly crying and trying to wake up Babe but he don't open his eyes he take the car key and take Babe to the hospital immediatly.Charlie carry babe in a bridal style and enter in the hospital while crying.he was feeling like his world collapsed he can't live without babe. doctors take babe to a emergency room and treating him. suddenly charlie's phn rang it was kim.

in call...

kim: hello charlie were are you did you watch the news.

charlie : Babe.. babe is in hospital.

kim; what? hold on i am coming.

Kim reached in hospital in 20 mins he saw charlie was crying and sitting outside the emergency room.

kIm; what happened bro / why are you crying?what happened to Pavel?

charlie: babe commit suicide.

kim was shocked then he tell everything to kim and crying continuosly.babe's friends also came because Charlie inform him. after sometime the doctor came and say that Babe is save and he say that he swallow more that 30 sleeping pills.charlie was relived but shocked after hearing that. his friends was also shocked .doctor say he can meet him after he gain consciousness.

1 hr later babe wake up and saw charlie was sitting beside him and he was ib hospital. He couldn't stop his tears he was crying. charlie make him sit on the bed and hug him.

babe: i am sorryt charlie.

Charlie; i am not gonna forgive you. you say we will overcome every obstacles together but you want to left me.

babe: iam sorry.i really can't bear this much after whateverhappened with me i still try to strong but i am really exhausted of being strong.

they don't realise that their friends are also there.

charlie; i love you babe.

babe: i love you more my pooh bear.You really heal me from my past trauma now i promise that i will never leave you.

Alan; what past trauma. we want to know.

Babe and charlie look at each other and took a deep breath and told them everything. everyone had tears in their eyes. Charlie kiss in babe's hand and forehead.their friends group hug each other . charlie understand that the atmosphere is so emotional now so he lighten everyone s mood.

charlie; now everyone stop crying because we have to take care of a patient and his child.

Way: Child?
Charlie:Yeah our Bibi.Babe do you know that Bibi doesn't eat anything since his mama was crying.
Babe:What?No I can't stay here.My doesn't eat since morning. I wanna go home.
Charlie:okay okay I will talk to Doctor.
                After talking to doctor they discharged Babe and All of them go to Babe's house. When they open the door they saw a little pup was running towards them. He directly jump on Babe and start to licking his face.Babe was also laughing and kissing the cute puppy of his.
Babe:Why my baby doesn't eat?Mama was worried na.(IN baby voice)
Charlie:He is also worried for his mama.But he don't care about his Papa.(sulking)
            Babe laughed and place Bibi on the floor and Go inside the house and everyone follows them.Otherside everyone was looking at Bibi with aww face and start to play with him.But they are really happy after seeing babe like that.They are really living like a family. Babe go inside and sit on the sofa and tell charlie to give Bibi's milk bottle.(for your kind information I also have 3 dogs in my house and when they are young we feed them milk with feeding bottles)
Charlie heat the milk and give that to babe and Babe made Bibi sit on his lap and start to feed him milk. "Babe really become mother of Bibi" charlie was thinkingwhile lookingat them. Babe was now okay and feel good with his friends,lover and Bibi.He feels complete.But some things is lingering in his mind.

TBC........
Sorry for late update.