Chapter 11(ready?)

2 days later....

 it's been 2 days after that incident Babe is recovering. his friends are also coming to encourage him and Charlie is always beside babe. Now Babe and Charlie was sitting on the dinning table and eating breakfast.suddenly...

Babe: charlie i think we should tell everyone.

       charlie was shocked after hearing that he was shocked.

Charlie: Babe are you really sure?

Babe: yeah Charlie i think i should face them.

Charlie: ok if you are ready then i am with you.

Babe: okay okay.

                   after having their breakfast they both get ready to go garage with bibi( obviously Bibi is still small).Because it's been 2 days reporters and some of Babe's fans are continuously coming to X hunter garage.They are crowding infront of garage.When they reached at Garage they saw people are gathering in front of Gate. They park the car and go inside the Garage without saying anything to them. Everyone was shocked after seeing Charlie with him and they are shocked that there was a small dog in babe's hand.

After entering Garage Alan approch him.

Alan: babe why you came you are still not recovered.

Babe: i am fine P'alan. i just came here to stop everything and tell everyone everything.

   Everyone was shocked .

Way: don't kidd babe it's not funny.

Babe: i am not kidding way. i just realise today or tommorow everyone gonna know it so i want to confirm everything. Moreover Charlie is with me.Now i don't care whatever people think.

alan: ok babe if you say so then do it. we are always with you.

babe: thank you P'Alan. Thank you everyone. 

Everyone: we are always with you.  

Babe: now i am going outside way  can you please Handle Bibi.

 Way: ok.

     Babe give Bibi to way and go outside with Charlie after taking a deep breath. After seeing Babe and Charlie was coming towards them. they approch Babe and Charlie and ask so many questions.Babe was nervous as hell. charlie can sense it so he hold Babe's hand ightly. Babe then calm down a bit.

Repoter:so pavel what you wanna say about the rumours.

Babe: Well al the rumours are true. That we go on a date .

   everyone is gossiping so charlie interrupt.

Charlie: If you guys want to ask anything just ask because Pavel need rest.

One girl from the crowed: Stop showing fake care you bloody gold digger. 

Babe gets angry.

Babe: if you want to say something then say to me but don't say anything to my boyfriend.

   One girl: So charlie baby this is your love huh?

              they are shocked because that eas Lily.

charlie: why did you came here lily?

Babe:char did you know her?

Charlie: yes love he is samester as me and she is drooling over me since 2 years.

lily: and you stole him from me.

Charlie: no one stole anything. it's my decision. we love each other that's it.

lily; but i love you. can't you see my love for you .

Charlie: please stop your so called obsession. I also know who leak those pictures.

lily: what do you mea....mean?

charlie: yesterday i tell kim to find out who leaked and found out who?

Babe: what you mean?

Charlie: yes Babe she is the one . because of her i am gonna loose you that day.

lily: you are lying i don't do that.

charlie: but i have evidence..   (he played a voice which is recorded by kim where she was talking about this dirty deed of her.)

charlie: now do you want to say something.

lily: no you are mine only.

charlie: stop your Childishness. and I think now everyone got their answer so please leave pavel need rest.  (turn towards babe) babe it's time to feed bibi so lets go inside.

           Babe was really surprised after seeing Charlie this much angry.So nodded and go inside with Charlie. After entering in the Garage everyone is really surprised because of Charlie's behaviour. 10 minutes later he calm down. 

Babe: Thank you charlie.

Charlie: okay babe . you don't ned to thank me although it's my reponsibility to teach lesson to the person who make my Babe suffer.

Babe: you know i love you. ( he hug Charlie)

Charlie: love you too love. 

             their hug broke by way's dramatic cry. They saw that Bibi pee in way. Everyone burst into laughing.

babe: give him to me. (after takingg bibi ) bibi doesn't Mama teach you to don't pee on someone. Still you pee on your Papa's face in the morning and now way.Its babe.

Charlie: babeeeeeeee...

Babe: sorry sorry...

       Everyone is laughing at Charlie and way.Otherside Lily is now finished. her modeling license also gone.( sorry i didn't tell that lily is model).everyone now hate her also Everything change with Charlie and Babe because everyone is supporting them.

(A/N; sorry for late update. my exam just finised yeasterday so i will try update sooner.)