Chapter 5(Moments of love)

Charlie:p'babe what should i do?

Babe: i dont know just hide somewhere fastly. i will go and check . okay!

Charlie: okay.

     charlie get up from the bed fastly and hide in the bathroom.Babe go to downstairs and hide charlies cloths fastly.Then he take a deep breath and start to act like he was sleeping and open the door and saw Way and P'Alan was in front of the door.

Way:what are you doing for 20 minutes huh my skin is burning because of somuch sunray.(dramatically)

P'Alan: oh ho way stop being a drama queen and you is it a time to get up.do you forgot you have practice. Me and way was waiting for you in garage for half an hour but you don't even pick up the call so we have to come here.

Babe:sorry phi  i was sleeping. 

P'Alan: okay go get ready in 15 minutes.

Babe: hmm. come inside and sit. i will come in 15 minutes. okay.

Way: you better do it fastly.

           Babe go to upstairs and saw charlie was sitting in the edge of the bed and scrolling in his phone but when he saw Babe come inside the room he immediatly put his phn in nightstand and go to babe an hug him tightly. babe smiled at his puppy boyfie and hug him back. Charlie broke the hug and kissed on Babe's forehead. A beautiful smile appears in Babe's face and he close his eyes to feel charlies beautiful touch in his forehead.

Charlie: i will miss you na .

Babe: me too. but i can't do anything.

Charlie: okay go take shower and eat something before you go because you drained so much energy while crying okay.

Babe: okay. but now let me go.

            charlie tight his grip around babe's waist  and come closer to babe's face and whisper in his ears with a deep voice.

Charlie: can i get a kiss before you go.

                          Babe's eyes widened and his face become red . he  push charlie to bed and go inside the bathroom while laughing. 

Chalie: its not fair.(sulkily)

Babe: everything is fair mr.charlie.(shouts inside the bathroom)      [thank god his room is soundproof]

     in downstairs....

Alan: don't you think way pavel is acting weird suddenly.

Way: why?

Alan:when i was talking to him he was looking at me nervously .

Way: i think he is hiding something.we should keep eye on him.

Alan: yeah.

In upstairs.....
Babe came out from the bathroom with  wearing  a towel around his waist. When Charlie saw him like that his heart beat start to increase. Otherside Babe was intentionally come to the room like that walk to the Closet. he was watching charlie with side eyes and smiling.Charlie get hard by looking at babe's half naked body .He was really embarrassed by the situation so he get up from the bed and directly go to washroom.Babe was laughing at him and start to get dressed.He prepare some cloths for Charlie and write a note for him. 

Babe: i am going .

charlie: okay..ah!

           Babe was about to go but he stop in his way when he hear that voice.His cheeks was red in embarrassment because he know charlie is doing. He left the room Before his friends came to his room.

In Downstairs..... 

Way: finally he came.

Alan: ok then lets go.

          Then they are about to left but babe do a simple drama that he forgot his car key.Alan and Way get suspicious of Babes behaviour. 

In upstairs.....

babe go to upstairs and saw  Charlie is coming from the bathroom .he go and hug charlie but before Charlie realize anything Babe place a light kiss in his cheek and ran away from there.Charlie was froze by Babe's sudden act but when he realized what he get he was smiling ear to ear.          

                     otherside Babe was blushing and go outside of the house while smiling.When his friends saw that they approched him ....

Way: why are you blushing like an idiot Pavel.

after hearing that babe try to act cool and say....

Babe:where i am not smiling i was just thinking about eyeryone comments in last night performence.

Alan: is that so....(frown his eyebrows )

Babe: ye--ah why it would be something else?

Way: oh really...

babe: don't you guys get late now.

           Babe just ignore them and go inside his car and start the engine.otherside alan and way smirk and follow him with their car.

Tbc.........