Chapter15(babe is in trouble)

2 months later...

Babe is now 2 months pregnant. Charlie always take care of Babe. But one day Charlie go to office for some urgent work.Babe was alone in the house.Babe was doing some houseworks and then go to upstairs for rest. 10 mins later he hear some noise in downstairs.So he slowly go to downstairs for checking what's the noise. he didn't find anything except a toy car which is fall from his toy car set.He put it back to its place.He about to go upstairs again but suddenly he heard tv's sound.He is shocked because no one was in the house.Bibi is also in the upstairs sleeping. He turn and saw there's is a man who is exactly in front him.That man is non other than  that Basterd who raped him 12 years ago.

That man: how are you sweetie. i hope you didn't forgot me.

Babe:What are you doing here.how did you get in.( taking step back)

That man: nothing just came to have fun.

Babe: what do you mean?

That man: let me show you..(he grabbed babe's hand and throw him to the sofa and force himself on babe)

babe: no please...leave me....please.

that man: Don't be too naughty sweetie just be my little slut.

Babe:please leave me  please.don't do this..(he is continuously crying and trying to push him but That man is more stronger than him)

                but suddenly bibi came to downstairs and saw his mama is in trouble.he ran towards that man and bite his leg. That guy whined in pain and lose his grip babe free himself and take bibi with him , ran to  upstairs and locked the door.He find his phone and called Charlie..

in call...

Babe: please save me please

charlie: what happned baby why are you crying..

          suddenly they hear a door banging....

That man:you bitch open the door.

inside the room....

babe: please charlie please come fastly..

charlie: i am on the way babe i am coming.

                  They cut the call meanwhile That man already broke the door lock and get in the room he first kick bibi out of the room and come towards babe . Babe was trying to save himself from his grip but unfortunately That man slap babe on his face and throw him to the bed.Babe was trying to push him with all strength. That guy was forcefully kissing babe's neck babe was crying and begging. He teared babe's tank top and about to kiss on his chest but suddenlyy one hand pulled his collar and slam him to floor and Throwing punches across his face.babe was still crying while hugging his knees. babe's condition is become worst he was crying, begging,shivering.That man become unconcious because of hard punches.Charlie immediately approach  babe who was begging to leave him. charlie take the blanket and wrapped his body. he hugged him tightly and whispering comforting words to Babe. Babe who was Crying in charlie's arms look at charlie with teary eyes.

Babe: please save me i don't wanna be raped again.

charlie: you are saved baby. please don't cry i am here for you. 

babe: please don't leave me again i can't take this anymore Charlie.

Charlie: it's my fault i leave you alone in this condition. i am sorry baby. i promise i will never leave you.please stop crying.

                charlie already call the cops before coming . sometimes later cops already came and take that basterd with them. Charlie was still comforting him. Sometimes later babe fallen asleep in Charlie's arms,so charlie changed Babe's cloths. Bibi also go and stay beside Babe. bibi also look sad for his mama.charlie go and freshen up before going to kitchen for  making dinner. after making dinner he go to upstairs and saw Babe was already awake.Babe was sitting in the bed silently  while looking at the balcony . charlie come towards babe and hug him from behind.Babe burst into tears and turn towards charlie and hug him tightly.

charlie: it's okay baby cry. cry your heart out.let this tears flow.

Babe: i was so scared Charlie i thought iwill lose our baby and you.

Charlie: now everything is fine baby don''t need to get scared.

              sometimes later babe calm down and they broke the hug.Babe was looking at Charlie with tear stained eyes.Charlie cupped his face and place a kiss on Babe's forehead.
Charlie:From today I will do everything to protect you.i am gonna work from home to take care of you.
Babe:But it will effect your company.
Charlie: you are my first priority babe. If something happens to you I will not forgive myself.Yours,Bibi and our unborn baby is my only family.i love you guys so much.You don't know how much I get scared that I couldn't come in time.(Charlie's tears also flowing from his eyes)
            Babe feel really touched by Charlie's words.He takes Charlie's hands in his and kiss  on his palm.
Babe:You know you are the best husband.
Charlie:I love you Babe.
Babe:I love you too Charlie and I also love you baby.(Place his hand on his stomach and say)
Charlie:I love you too My princess.(Charlie also place his hand with babe in his stomach)
Babe:How did you know its gonna be princess.its my Prince.
Charlie:We will see its gonna be princess or Prince.

                They had dinner and go to sleep. But in the middle of the night.
Babe was mumbling:Please leave me...please don't do this to me.
Charlie please come and save me.
Babe suddenly screamed:Charlieeeee..

                   Charlie get up and immediately hugged babe and saying comforting words.Charlie understand that how much Babe try to act happy still deep inside he was scared like hell.Of course no one can get over from a trauma like this..After sometimes Babe calm down and sleep while hugging Charlie tightly.

Tbc....

(A/N:Sorry for late update guys.i hope you guys like this chapter🤗🤗 )