UPDATE

It has been a long time since I've been on here. I wrote these fanfics from when I was 13 to when I was 15, and you can definitely tell. But this is where my love for writing originated.

Recently, I've been working on a novel. My work in progress centres within the fantasy romance genre. Think young adult meets Game of Thrones meets Sarah J Mass.

I would be ever so grateful if some of you on here went over to my TikTok account and followed and supported my journey with it.

My TikTok is @phoebescarlett

To give you a quick introduction to the premise of my work in progress and my writing to date, here is the blurb:

Princess Selina, spirited and headstrong, yearns for freedom but is bound by royal duty. Her betrothal to Prince Lucius of Ionia promises an alliance, but hidden agendas threaten to unravel their worlds.

Thalia, Selina's enigmatic sister, harbours powerful mysteries far deeper than her gentle facade implies. Her path in Ionia is disrupted by both fear and love.

Prince Lucius of Ionia, ensnared by the inescapable chains of duty, battles a relentless pursuit of self-identity amidst the clamour for approval.

Cassian, the intriguing Head of the Royal Guard, guards secrets of his own, trapped in a dangerous web of loyalty.

As war looms on the horizon and their destinies collide, a world of magic and deception unveils itself, leaving them to question where alliances truly lie. In a realm where power is both a curse and a weapon, who will emerge unscathed, and who will fall victim to the shadows?

In this spellbinding fantasy novel, Selina, Thalia, Lucius, and Cassian's lives are intertwined by destiny, and the secrets they keep will shape the fate of their kingdoms.