Chapter 36

Chapter 36
I'm just gonna say that I'm merging episode 7&8 of the originals together. You know where Elijah doesn't believe in Klaus and Rebekah tries to capture him and starve him forever. Just saying so you all know!
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ariana's POV
My eyes fluttered open as I sat up. Surprisingly I had a peaceful sleep. I looked over to my clock to see it was 10 already. I yawned as I got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. I turned the shower on and took of my PJ's before stepping into the shower. I let the warm water relax my body. I felt refreshed today, like my head was clear of all worries. I had left them all behind in Mystic falls. I wasn't planning to go back to them yet. I picked up my favourite strawberry scented shampoo and began to wash my hair. After I found my mint conditioner and combed it through my hair before washing it out. Once I had finished I turned of the shower and stepped out grabbing a towel while doing so. I wrapped the towel around my body. I quickly got dressed into my dark purple blouse and dark blue jeans, with my grey high heeled ankle boots. I quickly dried my hair and decided to straighten it instead of curl it. Surprisingly it looked good, i should straighten my hair more often, I thought. I then applied some mascara and eyeliner before applying my pink lipgloss. I walked towards my bedroom door, grabbing my leather jacket on the way and walked down the stairs. I was happy, I felt happy, and that felt strange yet good.
~~~

Klaus' POV
We were walking through the bayou, Elijah and myself. What had Haley gotten herself into. We had been looking for her all night. First going to Marcel as he had shown up earlier that day. But no, he hadn't taken her, someone else had and now we were in the bayou looking for her. I was glad that Aria slept through all of this. I had texted her saying we were out. I hope she's ok. I quickly snapped back as I noticed Elijah walking quite fast. I smirked as I stated.
"You seem quite determined to find the little wolf."
"If I'm moving too fast for you, Niklaus, you're welcome to wait in the car. Do be certain to leave the windows down." He snapped in a gentlemen way back, like he always does.
"Ah, so I've touched a nerve? You've begun to admire this girl. Haven't you?" I asked him with a smirk on my face.
"If you're going to insist on treating her like a walking incubator, then that's your mistake! Beside haven't you learnt to love Ariana. I didn't know you were capable of it." He turned round as he replied to me. Anger boiled slightly inside of me as I was about to reply when I smelt it. That scent. That very familiar scent. We walked a little further when we came across a truck, and if reeked of him.
"Have you found her scent?" Elijah asked me. I snarled as I replied.
"No, but I found someone else's. This vehicle reeks of someone I thought I was rid of...Tyler Lockwood." Elijah raised an eyebrow as he calmly asked.
"And why would your little hybrid-sidekick from Mystic Falls have any interest in Hayley?" I snarled again as I realised why he would of taken Haley.
"He wants revenge because I went after his girl." I told him leaving out a few important detail's.
"Why do I suspect this is the least of your offenses?" Elijah asked as I walked round to the front of the car.
"Back when I had the means to sire hybrids, he was my first, Although, I didn't give him much choice in the matter." I smirked when I said it recalling what happened. I smashed the window of the car and pulled out a blanket. I sniffed it. Yup, Tyler Lockwood alright.
I put it back and turned around so I was facing Elijah. I leant on the car and continued.
"He was loyal in the beginning, but he grew disobedient , turned my other hybrids against me. I couldn't have that, so I massacred the lot of them. Tyler ran like a coward before I could finish him off." Elijah sighed as he looked at me and asked.
"Anything else that you would like to share?" Oh my brother knows me so well. I smirked.
"Well, there was this business with his mum." I told him still smirking.
"You killed his mother. Wonderful." Elijah replied sarcastically.
"He needed to be taught a lesson!" I said raising my voice slightly. Elijah sighed but replied sternly.
"And what lesson will you be taught, Niklaus, if he retaliates by harming Hayley?" I smiled as I realised. He did care for her.
"So you do care about her. Well, go on, then. Have at it, brother. Save her. Claim what spoils you can. I've sampled what she has to offer and let me tell you, she is exquisite..." I teased him. I knew it would annoy him like hell, and that amused me.
"Niklaus, so help me..." But I cut him if before he could finish his sentence.
"Enough. I'll kill Tyler Lockwood myself." I snarled. Then I zoomed out of Elijah sight following the scent I had picked up... Tyler's scent.

~~~

Ariana's POV

I entered the kitchen to find no one there.
"That's odd." I said to myself as I walked in the main room. No one there either. Nicks room, no, Bekas room, no, Elijahs room, no, training room, no, study, no. Where was everybody? I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone hoping someone had texted me. I scrolled through my texts as I carefully began to walk down the stairs again. There was one text from... Nick.

Morning love. Sorry I had to go with Elijah and sort out a complication. Don't worry about it. Your probably home alone. Unless Beka's there. Anyway just saying I'll be back in later. I hope you ok.
Nick x

Once I read the text, I smiled. Yeah I was annoyed he was out as dealing with 'complications' but to be honest I don't mind. I mean unless he's cheating on me, that's a totally different situation. But he wouldn't, at least I don't think he would... Would he? Stop freaking yourself out Aria, he's not cheating on you. I stopped fretting and walked into the kitchen, again, and poured a blood bag into a glass. I was about to drink when I hesitated. This would make me stronger therefore I could hurt someone. I looked down at the liquid and I felt my self salivate. Remember what Nick promised, he said he wouldn't let me hurt anyone. I sighed as I gave in to the temptation. Once I had chugged down all the blood I grabbed an apple and headed out the door. I looked at my phone and dialled Beka's number.

Ring, ring
Ring, ring
Ring, ring

After the sixth ring I heard her pick up.
"Hello." I heard her voice ring through the line.
" hey Beka." I greeted her.
"Oh... Hey Aria. Is everything ok?" She asked a little nervous. That was weird. She not usually nervous like that. But I shook it of as I replied.
"Where are you?"
"Err...I'm... With Marcel.." She said a little nervous. I raised my eyebrows at this. What was she doing with Marcel?
"And why are you with him?" I asked as she replied.
"I'm...talking about that witch, Nick said was gonna help you. Well Marcel knows her." She told me.
"Really know? Ok then. That's great.. I guess." I replied not really sure how to reply to that.
"You can meet her today." I heard Beka say.
"Really? That would be great." I said excited.
"Ok then I text you the address." Then before I could reply she hung up. That was odd. Beka isn't usually like that. I was shaken out of my thought when my phone beeped and the address appeared on my screen. Once I had figured out where it was, I sprinted off, hopefully in the right direction. Maybe I will be able to control it, I told myself as I ran.
~~~
Beka's POV
I hung up the phone and sighed. God that was close. I had come to talk to Marcel about 'our plan' but I couldn't tell her about that. So I lied. Told her we were talking about Davina. I sighed again as Marcel walked back in the room.
"What's wrong?" He asked as I replied.
"Aria is coming round to see Davina. To learn more about magic, and your gonna let her?" I looked him in the eyes sternly.
"Why?" Was all he said.
"Because firstly, she needs to control it. Her magic, half witch and all. She's just as powerful as Davina maybe even more. So don't you think them two talking and practising spells would help. Also we need to get her out of the way for our plan for Nick." I explained. He nodded slowly. Everything was going to plan. I hope it would all go well.
*
*
*
*
*
I hoped you liked it. Davina and Aria are meeting! Ahhh! Finally. I want to ask you guys a question:
Do you want Davina and Aria to get along?
Pls
Comment
Vote
Comment
Vote