Chapter 34

Chapter 34
Damon's POV

I walked in to find Klaus hugging Ariana
"Is she ok?" I asked Klaus. I put my hatred for him to the side as I needed him to help Ariana.
"She's fine." He said as he held her close stroking her head.
"No!" She shouted pushing away from Klaus. "I'm not ok, Klaus!" She suddenly shouted backing away.
"You don't know what happened to me. what I did! You left me. I was alone!" She shouted at Klaus, tears falling down her face.
"Ariana.." I began walking towards her but Klaus cut me off.
"You don't know what happened?" He asked looking at me with anger in his eyes. Ariana slowly shook her head in confusion.
"Impressive. The lies you can tell and keep. Why don't you tell her Damon?" He said anger in his voice. Great, she gonna hate me.
"What's he talking about Dad? " Ariana asked. It's true then, things do come to bite you in the back.
"Ariana I..." I began but I found I couldn't speak.
"What is he talking about?!" She shouted causing the windows to fly open.
"Ariana. I told Klaus to leave. To stop it. Cause in the end you will get hurt!" I said raising my voice.
"You what!" She shouted at me.
"I can't believe you." She said as she stumbled back.
"Ariana..." I said as Klaus stood there with a little smirk on his face.
"GET OUT!" She shouted.
"Fine." I said as I left.

~~~
Ariana's POV
"Impressive. The lies you can tell and keep. Why don't you tell her Damon?" Nick said. What was going on? Why was Dad lying about?
"What's he talking about Dad? " I asked.
"Ariana I..." He began but found that he couldn't say anything.
"What is he talking about?!" I shouted causing the windows to fly open. Under control, Ariana, remember control.
"Ariana. I told Klaus to leave. To stop it. Cause in the end you will get hurt!" He said raising my voice. What? HE WHAT?!
"You what!" I shouted at him.
"I can't believe you." I said as I stumbled back.
"Ariana..." He said as my breathing got heavier.
"GET OUT!" I shouted.
"Fine." He said as he left. I looked over to Nick who was jut standing there. I ignored him and stumbled to the window seat and sat down. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around mine and lift me up. When I looked around I saw I was now sitting on Nick's lap. I lay back into his chest and closed my eyes.
"I missed you." I said as he kissed my head before replying.
"I missed you two." After couple of minutes of just sitting there and soaking in each other's company, Nick spoke.
"Aria you have to drink some blood. Or you'll desiccate." He said. I sighed as I looked him in the eyes.
"I can't Nick. You don't know what I did. I nearly killed Matt, just because I got angry." I said sitting up slightly.
"Do you realise what your doing to yourself?" He asked me with concern. I stood up an turned round to face Nick again. I stumbled as I did, I was still weak.
"Yes. If I'm strong I'll do it again. I'll kill more people, for no reason. Not even for blood." I said, my head spinning more and more. I grabbed Nicks shoulder as I balanced myself. My vision went funny as I sat back down again, onto Nicks lap.
"Are you ok?" He asked as I nodded slowly clawing my eyes and leaning back into Nick.
"What if I told you I knew a witch. One going through something just like you." He said as I laughed before replying.
"I would say you a amazing and I owe you one." He smiled when I realised that he wasn't lying, he knew a witch.
"I'll take you to her. But your gonna need to drink some blood." He said. I sighed before standing up again, I was fully aware of my spinning head.
"If I do agree, you've got to promise me that if I begin to go out of control, you'll snap my neck." I asked him as he began to protest before I looked at him sternly.
"Fine I agree." He said as I smiled before my legs gave way and I collapsed, though I found myself caught by Nick.
"Whoa! I've got you." He said, picking me up and laying me on the bed. Then the next thing I noticed he was holding a blood bag and giving it to me. I smelt the sweet smell of it and I salivated. Veins grew under my eyes as my fangs grew out and I sucked the blood out of the blood bag. Every last drop, before everything went black.

~~~

Klaus' POV
I watched her as her eyes shut. She's probably just tiredI thought as I kissed her forehead before leaving her room.
"Thank you." I heard someone say behind me as I walked along the corridors. I turned round to come face to face with Damon.
" I didn't do It for you, Damon. I'll have you know, when she wakes she'll be coming with me. I know a witch, who will help her." I told him. He looked pissed before taking a step towards me and saying.
"Not gonna happen." Before disappearing. I laughed as I walked into the living room and poured myself a glass of bourbon and sat down.
~~~

Ariana's POV

I woke up and looked around. Everything felt brighter, better and I felt brighter and better. I stood up expecting dizziness but no I was fine. That's when I remembered drinking the blood and mine and Nick's deal. I smiled as I realised I was going to get away from here. I walked out of my room and down the stairs to see Nick on the couch drinking some bourbon.
"Hello, love. I see you woke up." He said as I giggled and sat next to him. I lifted my legs up so they were laying on Nicks lap as he smiled.
" so when are we leaving?" I asked him as I heard someone enter.
"Never." I heard that familiar voice say, Dad's.
"You have no say in this." I said not even bothering to look around. I could hear him about to say something when the door opened and someone walked in.
"Hello Stefan." Nick said. I sighed, great, more people to tell me I can't go.
"What's going on?" He asked surprised that I was downstairs and well.
"Dad's not letting me leave so I can learn about my witch power ." I said leaving out the part about Nick.
"And Klaus is here why?" Stefan asked. I was about to answer when Dad answered for me.
"I called him to help Ariana. But now he wants her to go with him and help her witch power . But I said no because Klaus is Klaus." Dad said as I rolled my eyes.
"Aria he's right . You can't leave with Klaus. I thought you would get over him. Do you know what he's done to us, to the world?" Stefan asked. This made my blood boil as I filled up with anger.
"You two are in no place to judge!" I shouted as I stood up and walked over to Dad.
"You caused pain to this town because of your obsession with Katherine. Which is the reason she came to Mystic falls and then kind of the reason Nick ever came. So really you should just blame yourself. Cause your no better." I said with a raised voice. Then I walked to Stefan.
" you well you've killed so many innocent people . Ripper. I can really relate. I've wiped out a few villages myself. You aren't any better . You feel guilt which brings you down makes you weak. Nick may feel guilt but he doesn't let it show. He doesn't let it bother him. Your no better than him. I really thought you would understand ." I said with a raised voice as well as I turned my back to Stefan and walked away towards the fireplace.
"Even Elena, sweet little Elena." I said staring into the fireplace before turning my head to my Dad and Uncle.
"Even she isn't any better. Maybe she not as bad, but she's just as bad as Katherine. In between you two. Playing with you, stringing you along. Where even is she? Do either of you know? Last time I heard she was dating neither of you.That gotta hurt. Just a little." I said as they both snarled as I laughed.
"So I'm going and you can't stop me." I said as I quickly snapped both there necks. Nick looked up to me as I smiled.
"What? It's payback." I told him as he smirked.
*
*
*
*
*
Hey guys! I know she went a bit mean at the end but she was made and she can be like that. What will happen when she leaves? Will Damon and Stefan come after her? Hope you liked it. I'll update soon.
Comment
Vote
Comment
Vote