Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ariana's POV

I was punching the punching bag and kicking it. I was trying out some of the boxing and kick boxing move I had learnt as a human. I used to do boxing and kick boxing. It was fun but I had to quit once I became a vampire. I kept on punching when I heard footsteps enter the room.

"Elijah, kind of you to finally show up." I said gritting my teeth. I was trying to make myself not loose it In front of him. But it was difficult.

" well I see you already started without me." He replied walking into view now. His hair was combed back in his usual hair style and he was wearing a fancy suit, like always.

"Well you were late, I was angry so I decided to start without you." Great I snapped. I thought as soon as I said it. I hope he didn't ask about it.

"I can tell anger is a weakness of yours. Why?" He had to ask didn't he, I thought.

"Well, I've always had an anger problem, so when I became a vampire..." I was about to go on but Elijah interrupted me.

" it amplified like all other emotions but stronger." I nodded as I carried on punching.

"Your very good, by the way. Your technic is amazing." I smiled and thanked him before carrying on.

It was quite for a few minutes as Elijah commented on my technic and corrected me, then he said.

"You know you eyes are beautiful. The brightest of blues. I swear I've seen eyes just like that, and your black hair is beautiful." I nervously stoped punching and walked over to the table with my back facing him and took a sip of my water bottle.

"Well. Many people say I look just like my mother." I told him. Did he know who my father was? God I hope he doesn't?

"Your attitude, stubbornness, humour. Your personality is all to familiar." I froze. He must know. But he can't, can he? It's not that obvious is it?

"What are you saying?" I asked nervously.

"I'm saying your father, is none other then Damon Salvatore." He told me. He knew! I rushed up to him and caught him by surprise pining him up against the wall.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" I shouted at him as I tightened my grasp around his neck.

"It's not that difficult Ariana. You two are so similar. Now let go of me or I'll force you to." He replied. I nervously let go of him.

"You won't tell anyone will you? especially Nick." I told him. My voice had gone down now and I had calmed down.

"I give you my word Ariana. I won't tell anyone." He replied and I nodded in appreciation. The he started to walk out of the room and downstairs to the living room. I followed soon after and walked to the living room.

~~~

Nicklaus' POV

We had been taking to Marcel for a while before he mention Aria.

"So who was your friend last night?" He asked. My teeth gritted together. I didn't want him to know about her. He couldn't , if he does it will spread and then she might be in danger.

"She just a family friend." Rebekah stated. But her cheeks went red and me and Marcel both new her long enough to know when she lies.

"Really know Rebekah? Don't lie to me." His face going Stern at the end before turning to me.

"Who is she Klaus?" He asked. He thought I was going to tell him, fat chance.

"You will never know Marcel so pack it up before I rip your head of." I threatened him as I stood up and walked away.