Chapter 23

Chapter 23
Damon's POV
I walked into the room she had been staying in. I lay her down on the bed and kissed her forehead. Whatever happened she was my daughter. Whether she hated me or not, I was her father and I loved her. She is my Angel. I left the room and walked down the stairs, to find Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah. They all looked nervous. When they realise I was there, all there head shot up at me.
"is she ok?" Klaus asked.
"she fine." I spat at him. I really didn't like the fact he cared for her so much.
"can I go speak to her." I saw a girl at the doorway who I hadn't seen before. She looked familiar.
Then I realised it was Haley!
"Wait a minute Haley what are you doing here?" I asked her. Then I notice the baby bump. How was she pregnant? Why was she here even if she was. I decided not to ask.
"She's still asleep maybe wait a bit." I told her as she nodded and left the room.
"Damon you said that she needed to calm down because otherwise she would burn the whole woods down. What did you mean? " Elijah asked.
".....She's...well... she's a witch. She's a hybrid actually.Half witch, half vampire. I wasn't sure till now." I replied nervously.
"that's not possible. When your a vampire your witch...Essence leaves you." Klaus said.
"she is an impossible child. It's was impossible for her even to be real. But yet she is." I told them.
"oh yeah about that. Can you pls explain on how it's possible that she's real and an original vampire?" Rebekah asked.
"well... A long time ago when she was born I couldn't stay and look after her because I was a vampire and well it was a difficult time. So i wondered whether there was a spell that would link me to Ariana in a way in which if she was in trouble or danger I would know. " I began explain to all of them.

England, 1996

The spell. It had to work. I couldn't leave her totally. She was my daughter, my daughter. We were standing in the basement of an old house. Amelia was doing the spell. The spell that would help me protect our daughter. I held the little girl in my arms. She was so small ,so cute. Then the spell began to start. Amelia pricked me and Ariana and took a drop if blood from each of us. Then she mixed our blood together and drew symbols of each of our hands. I hope his will work, I thought. She began to chant. She spoke words that made no sense to me. It got windier and windier. Then I saw blood trickle out of Amelia's nose. No! She's going to hurt her self. I can't let her do that. Bu then she collapsed and I felt pain surge through me and Ariana started crying.

"Anyway the spell went wrong and it ended up making my blood always be in her blood. So when she died she had vampire blood in her system. But since it was mixed her blood created a whole new type of blood type. So she was made a vampire with magic like he originals. Her witch side though was heightened like her emotions because it was a mix of blood. How she's even possible, I don't know. She is a miracle. That was never explained to me." I told them.
"it shouldn't be possible it can't be, half vampire, half witch, it's crazy ." Klaus mumbled confused.
"it's mad." Rebekah agreed.
"it's her life though and we all need to help her . " Elijah said. We all nodded. Then we saw Ariana. She was standing at the foot of the staircase and didn't look happy.

~~~

Ariana's POV

My eyes drifted open. My vision was blurry but the surroundings looked familiar. But I didn't care, as long as I was out of that box, I didn't mind where I was. When my eyes began to focus again, I realised I was in my room. I began to sit up and my head spun.
"Ugh!" I said I got up and headed towards the bathroom, slowly. I turned on the lights, which were incredible bright, and looked at my self in the mirror. God I looked dreadful! Dirt covered my face and I could see faint tear stains. I quickly washed some of the dirt of my face before heading downstairs. But as I got closer to the bottom I the stairs I heard voices.
"Anyway the spell went wrong and it ended up making my blood always be in her blood. So when she died she had vampire blood in her system. But since it was mixed her blood created a whole new type of blood type. So she was made a vampire with magic like the originals. Her witch side though was heightened like her emotions because it was a mix of blood. How she's even possible, I don't know. She is a miracle. That was never explained to me" I think my dad was saying to everyone else. What was he talking about?
"it shouldn't be possible it can't be, half vampire, half witch, it's crazy ." I heard Klaus mumble. What I'm a what? I'm a hybrid?
"it's mad." Rebekah agreed. Yeah It is Beka! Totally mad!
"it's her life though and we all need to help her . " I heard Elijah say. By now I was at the bottom of the stair case and I was looking at all of them. I was annoyed, confused and most of all mad. There heads snapped in my direction as I walked towards them, into the living room.
"I'm a hybrid!" I exclaimed looking at them.
"Ariana..." My dad began but I cut him of.
"When were you going to tell me this?" I asked getting more annoyed.
"When were you going to tell me how I really became a vampire? A spell! What spell?!" I shouted at him.
"Ariana I was going to tell you but I didn't want you to hate me!" He replied.
"Why would I hate you?!" I asked.
"Because I'm the reason your a vampire!" He told me. It hit me in the face like a brick. He thinks I would blame him for this? I mean all he was doing was trying to protect me.
" You really think I would blame you for this?! You did nothing wrong but lie to me. That's the worst thing you did!" I exclaimed storming out if the house, letting the cool air hit it my face. Tears streamed down my face. I felt someone behind me.
"Go away. Please." I told them. I didn't know who it was but I didn't care.
"You need to stop pushing people away when they care for you." I heard Nicks voice ring in my head. I turned around to face him.
"How much of this did you know?!" I asked him.
"I didn't know any of it. All I knew before your dad came was that you were powerful, that you were impossible and maybe even dangerous." He told me. I believed him. I knew he could of been lying, but I was a sucker for his eyes, his accent. It all reminded me of England. He wiped the tears away and pulled me into a hug.
"It's all going to be ok. Don't worry. I'll always be there for you. Even though I'm a jerk." He told me, stroking the back of my head.
"Thank you, Nick. You may be a jerk and complete bad ass and a dick sometimes..." I begun.
"Hey watch it." He warned me. I laughed and carried on.
"... But I don't care. Cause I never get to say it back, I love you." I pecked him on the lips before we both went back inside. I took a deep breath before walking through the doors. I saw Beka but no one else.
"Where is everyone?" I asked.
"Elijah went to check on Haley and Damon, he's in the kitchen." I nodded.
"I'm going to go talk to him." I told Nick.
"Yeah ok. I'm going to go deal with a body from earlier. But it's late, you really should get some sleep, after talking with Damon." He told me as I nodded and walked towards the kitchen. There I saw my dad, standing there with a glass of whiskey in his hand. I rolled my eyes, typical.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey. You and Klaus, never saw that one coming. Don't let him deceive you Ariana. He's a bad person." He slurred. God he was really drunk. I guess he heard are talk.
" Don't judge. Your not much better your self. I mean I heard how horrible and mean you were before Elena, oh perfect Elena, entered your life and then everything felt worth it." I said sarcastically.
"I can't let you be with him. He will hurt you. I can't sit around and let that happen." He told me. What did he mean? Then I saw my bags in the corner of the room and it hit me.
"No, dad don't!" I begged him, and before I could react my dad rushed towards me and then everything went black.

~~~

Damon's POV

"No, dad don't!" She begged me. But I couldn't let Klaus destroy her life, and he would. I rushed up to her and snapped her neck. As soon as I did it I knew I wasn't thinking straight. But I had to do this, it was the only way. I picked up Ariana and walked out to my car. Then I heard foot steps and saw Rebekah.
"She's gonna kill you. You know that right." She said walking towards me.
"I know." I said.
"But your doing the right thing. I know my brother. He will hurt her or his enemies will , she doesn't deserve that. She's a good friend." She said. I was shocked, but I was even more shocked when she picked up Ariana's bags and walked with me to the car. She put them in the back if the car.
"Goodbye Damon. Till next time. " and with that she walked back into the house. I then laid Ariana down on the back seat of the car. I quickly tied her down with some vervain rope. I felt really bad, but I didn't know whether she would freak out when she woke up. I got in the front seat and began driving.
I looked in the back and saw Ariana laying there. I hope she doesn't hate me forever.

*
*
*
*
*
Hey guys! So Damon forced Ariana to leave Klaus. How will Klaus react? How will Ariana react? Will she ever forgive Damon?
I'll update soon.
Comment
Vote
Comment
Vote