Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

I just met my dad. He's right next to me. The person who I've been looking for, for the past week and wondered about for my whole life, is sitting next to me.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts quickly before asking Elena.

"Who are you again?" I asked and she replied quickly.

"I'm Damon's girlfriend, Elena."

Whoa. My dad had a girlfriend, good on him.

"So how did you find me? Last time I checked you guys lived in London." Dad asked me (changing the topics of conversation), while squeezing my arm.

"Yeah we did. Well, I kinda just caught a plane and then arrived in New York, I love that town. Anyway then I drove down here. There were a few complications when I lost the car but yeah that's how I got here." My dad stared at me in shock.

" You could've called and we could of picked you up." He replied in shock and I let out a chuckle.

" And what? You come out to meet a girl who says she's your daughter that's never seen you before and you just come out to find me. No that wouldn't of worked." They both laughed as I folded my arms and stared at my dad letting out another chuckle of my own.

"I'm tired though so, if you don't mind, I'm just going to go to sleep." I told them standing up and walking towards the rooms.

"Which ones mine dad!" I shouted from the corridor.

"I'll show you Ariana." He walked over to me leading me to my bedroom.

"Here you go Ariana." He said as I walked inside the massive on-suit bedroom.

"Thanks dad." I turned around and gave him a hug before walking further into the room.

"Goodnight Ariana." He kissed my forehead and was about to leave when I said,

"Dad you can call me Aria, most people do." He smirked and then replied.

"Not your dad. I picked Ariana, I like Ariana." I smirked and he walked out of the room.

*

*

*

*

*

Sorry it's short. I didn't have much time to write it but I will right a bigger one next time.