Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ariana's POV

I walked through the house following Elijah. He stopped outside of a room. When I looked inside I saw the most beautiful bedroom ever.
"It's beautiful." I said as I walked inside placing my bag down. There was two chairs and a table with a beautifully engraved wooden double bed. I walked further in to see bookshelves with all the classics on them, an there was a bathroom with an amazing shower. Note to shelf, do not shatter the shower this time.
"Thank you Elijah." I told him before he left and went down the stairs.
It had been and hour now and I had unpacked already and I was getting a cravings. So I left the room to go to the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a blood bag. I poured it into a glass and drank it.
"Elijah! Where are you brother?" A female voice said. I could hear footsteps getting closer and closer. Suddenly a blond haired, fairly pretty, girl walked in. She couldn't be more then 18.
"Who are you?" She asked. Rebekah probably, I thought. As she stepped closer to me.
"I'm Ariana but please call me Aria." I told her holding out my hand for her to shake. But she didn't so I put my hand in my pocket and room another sip of blood .
"Elijah! Why I there a girl in are house?" She shouted. Just then Elijah rushed through the kitchen doors and walked up to Rebekah.
"Ahh Rebekah this is Ariana. It's confusing but she's an original. An original without age." Elijah explained but Rebekah was not getting a single word of it.
"She is just like an original but isn't part of the original family. She's actually quite a young vampire." Elijah tried to explain again. Rebekah nodded an walked to the counter with her backs to us.
"Well, Lea see if she's telling the truth." She said. What does that mean? But before I could react to Rebekah's comment she had plunged a wooden stake in my heart. Ugh! That hurt like a bitch. I could feel my eyes wanting to drift of and faint but I had to stay strong. So I pulled out the stake and placed it in the table and drank the rest of the blood.
"Thanks for that Rebekah." I said sarcastically.
"Well, that's proves it. This is quite amazing I have to say. Oh and I am sorry about that but I had to check." She said. I don't blame her for doing it, she actually seemed like a lot of fun.
" she had already proved it to me, in a less painful matter." Elijah told her. I ignored there little sibling quarrel and grabbed a clothe and dabbed my shirt to wipe of the blood.
"So last original to meet . The other brother. Can you please do me a favour and tell him that you've already proven that I'm what I say I am?" I pleaded at them. They both nodded as we all walks out if the room and into the living room. We all sat down and Elijah was the first to say anything.
"So how do you know Elena?" He asked me.
"Wait she knows Elena? Your not gonna dagger me Kiel she did are you?" I shook my head and let out a laugh.
"No I won't. I'm not like Elena, I'm way more fun. But for your question Elijah, she knows my dad so I know her." I told them. I didn't want to mention that her and my dad were dating because they would know who my dad is and I didn't want them to know that.
"Who's your dad?" Elijah asked. Great, how did I know he was gonna asked that.
"That's for me to know and you to not know." I smirked as they both raised there eyebrows at me.
"I can't tell you ok,"I tried to convince them,"please try to understand, I can tell you." I tried again. This time they both nodded as the front door opened and slammed shut. A man with blond hair and beautiful amazing eyes walked in the room. Omg! He was handsome. Suddenly I found my self staring and I snapped my self out of it.
"Who is this?" He asked Elijah and Rebekah.
"This is Ariana. Nicklaus she is just like us. An original with out the age." Elijah said. Nicklaus, I think I'll call him Nick, was about to reply but Rebekah cut in.
"I've already checked. She's definitely like us Nick. She can't e killed by a wooden stake and she can compel vampires and she doesn't wear a daylight ring." Rebekah explained. Nick nodded and was about to turn away when he came rushing towards me and pinned me against the wall.
"Nick!" Rebekah shouted.
"Oh no, it's perfectly fine Rebekah. You see anyone attacks me, makes me made, and I have a bit of a temper. So I suggest you let go Nick." I warned him but he jut laughed.
"Your call." I replied and kicked him in the stomach and pushed him against the wall with rage. Aria calm down, calm down , I thought to myself. I breathed out and let go of Nick.
"I know your stronger then me Nick, can I all you Nick, well I'm gonna call you Nick anyway. The only thing is your not as clever, lost your touch, you need to regain it." I smirked at him as he stood up. Rebekah let out a laugh and so did Elijah.
"Very good Ariana. I'm impressed but not happy." He stated and walked over to the sofa and sat down next to Rebekah.
"She just kicked your ass Nick." Rebekah whispered to him. But he just rolled his eyes. I looked at m watch and it was already 3 o'clock. I wonder how Elena's doing?

~~~

Elena's POV

I pulled into the driveway of the Salvatore boarding house. It was one o'clock and I walked towards the doors of the house and pushes them open. I walked nervously through the house. Suddenly I saw a whoosh and the I was pinned against the wall.
"Where is she Elena?" He shouted at me. Oh god it was Damon.
"She safe Damon. I promise you. She doesn't want you to go to her. She's in good hands. She has to do this. She told me to tell you to call her." I told him. The anger inside of him vanished as he let go of me.
"Why did you take her?" He asks, I could here sadness in his voice.
"I didn't have a choice she compelled me. She didn't realise she did it until after she had. You see how much she needs to understand. She to go to them. She staying for the weekend. Call her, whatever but don't go get her because sell never forgive you." I told him while handing him the phone and giving him a peck on the lips and walked up the stairs.

~~~

Ariana's POV

Me and Elijah and Rebekah and Nick had been having a conversation for about a half hour. I felt like I knew all of them so well and they new as much of me as I wanted them to know.
"Elijah, Nick, Aria I've gotta go and sought some stuff out. I'll see you for dinner later." She said as she walked out of the door.
"Yeah I should go check On Haley" Elijah said. Haley was the werewolf girl Nick had got pregnant.
"Ok then bye Elijah." And with that he went up the stairs to Haley.
"They have a thing or something. I mean Elijah seems to really Kiel his Haley girl." I said walking over to Nick and sitting next to him.
"I don't know. Probably, you got a lover in your life?" He asked me. I blushed and he smirked.
"No my love life has been pretty flat. I mean since I was a vampire it's been difficult. Yeah I miss my friends in England and I had a boyfriend..." I trailed of as a tear threatened to escape my eyes, but I wiped it away quickly.
"Hey are you ok?what happened to him?" He asked. I thought Nick was meant to be the careless one. But I didn't object.
" I killed him, about a day after I turned." I whispered wiping back the tears.
"Are you ok Aria?" He asked but I shook of the tears and stood up.
"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about it." I told him. He was about to object when my phone buzzed. I took it out and saw it was my dad. "I should take this Nick.Don't listen in to my conversation ok?" He smiled as I walked out of the room and into the kitchen where I turned the tap.
"Hey Dad." I said.
"Is that all you can say to me. I mean you've just gone to see the originals. The deadliest vampires alive. " he told me. Ugh! My da is so annoying. There recalling nice.
"There not that bad dad." I mentioned to him.
"Ariana, I'm not coming to get you till Monday evening, that gives 3 days to figure out everything you have to figure out." He said.
"Thank you dad." I thanked him as I pulled out some soup out of the fridge and heated it up.
"One more thing Ariana. I need you to stay away from Klaus." He told me.
"You mean Nick?" I asked him.
"Yes! I mean him. I know you might of already met him but you have to stay away from him." He told me.
"Ok dad fine. But I gotta go. Bye." I said and hung up. No way was I staying away from Nick. If I'm gonna be cooped up in this house for three days, I'm gonna need some entertainment. I turned of the tap and began to eat my soup.

~~~

Klaus's POV

"I should take this Nick.Don't listen in to my conversation ok?" She said as I smiled. She then walked out of the room and into another room. Then I herd a tap. Damn it! I can't listen to hear conversation. Aria was so funny. I mean she had the same amount of humour as I do. But I should make a mental note not to get on her bad side. She was so... Great. I don't know what it is about her but she makes me feel......human again. Then I heard the tap turn of and I zoomed into the kitchen.
*
*
*
*
*
What do you think? Will Aria fall for Klaus? Will Klaus fall for Aria? What will her dad think of this?